Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

***Lets ban together and get Susan Dalian back as Storm!!!

Avatar image for pattilabellestormfan
    PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I for one am sick of Danielle Nicolet voicing Storm. Just not a fan of the way she sounds as her. It could be worse, but as we've seen with Susan, it could be a helluva lot better too. I say we formulate a group and hound marvel to hire Susan Dalian as THE VOICE of Storm in the same manner as Steven Blum for wolverine. She to me embodies all the qualities Storm's voice should have: Soft, gentle, stern, commanding, edgy, stoic (occasionally) and more! And best of all she adds just the slightest bit of accent to make it clear that Storm isn't altogether american but not to the point where it's like "well damn does she still LIVE in africa". Storm fans, we must act. We got a solo, we can do ANYTHING!!!

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

You say, "We got a solo". Is that a direct result of Storm fans acting to get one?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@v_scarlotte_rose: Nope, Greg Pak has been asking for a chance to write a. Storm title for a while. Marvel finally let him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 vance_astro  Moderator

This isn't that big of deal. Storm fans should be lucky she appears in anything outside of comics. She's black and female..that's a double whammy.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@dagmar_merrill: That's what I was thinking. I figured it was being done now while she may have a little extra buzz because of the film, but I could believe that Storm fans would at least have tried to make it happen. I think there was a petition before.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ms__omega
    Avatar image for pattilabellestormfan
    PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To clarify there was a petition for a Storm solo, however it is not the sole reason for the solo book being done. But that isn't the point of this topic lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.