Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Kat Graham should've been Storm

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think she would have been perfect for a young Storm role. She has the talent to definitely pull it off. She is overall far more impressive than Alexander Shipp in acting and looks better (not that it matters) but she has more of the Halle's Storm look.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

She would be an awesome Storm. I wonder why Singer didn't think about her.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just on looking more like Halle... Kat should be excluded completely. I have never found her performance on vampire diaries particularly impressive.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@devilsgrin81 said:

Just on looking more like Halle... Kat should be excluded completely. I have never found her performance on vampire diaries particularly impressive.

I see. But didn't Shipp showed us good acting before too?

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's some casting I could've gotten behind

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@devilsgrin81 said:

I see. But didn't Shipp showed us good acting before too?

Honestly..... I have yet to Shipp show us good acting. That Aaliyah movie was TERRIBLE. I was so upset about that. Granted the trailer looks good for the new X-movie.... but I'm not sure how she keeps landing such amazing roles when her acting mediocre at best. I'm hoping she gets better for this role. I reallly don't want her to mess this up.

tiggertoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see this happen/ I wasn't too fond of Kat in the vampire diaries at first but in the last couple of seasons she has really done her character justice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.