It's The Month of May: The Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16141 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant-Sized X-Men #1, released on May of 1975, new members are introduced as members of the X-men. And we fell in love with one of them. You and I know who. The beautiful lady with the long white hair, having the ability to control the weather, takes our breath away, in a positive way. : )

Indomitable Will...

A Leader With a Heart...

Powerful...

Let's celebrate as she declares:

#2 Posted by poisonfleur (3071 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16141 posts) - - Show Bio

Yehey! Happy Storm Month poisonfleur! : )

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (16141 posts) - - Show Bio

Fellow Storm fans, please don't forget to follow each other on this site. : )

#5 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't June be Storm month? I like June.

#6 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

That first picture is borderline perverted.

#7 Posted by Farkam (4951 posts) - - Show Bio

The first image is really stupid and makes no sense for Storm.

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (16141 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Storm Month! : )

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6419 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure that's when Giant-Size X-Men #1 was released? The cover says May, but what's on the cover is often different to when something actually comes out, like I have comics from this moth that have June on them. Was it different back then?

#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (16141 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure that's when Giant-Size X-Men #1 was released? The cover says May, but what's on the cover is often different to when something actually comes out, like I have comics from this moth that have June on them. Was it different back then?

You are right with that. This time we'll just stick with the Storm #1 ongoing solo.

Check this link: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/918?stockItemID=MAY140882

Item Code: MAY140882

So it's May!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.