Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Is/was Storm a real princess/queen?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher
    No Caption Provided

I know that Storm's mother is a real princess. But her mother eloped with a New Yorker guy. Can we say Storm is a princess or just a daughter of a princess?

Also, in regards to her marriage to T'challa, did she become a real queen? Because if their marriage was nullified then that would mean she never became a real queen. Am I right?

I am asking on this site too as I know some posters here like White Mage and Rodddy010, peerless1, other Storm fans and Viners could say something.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By devilsgrin81

She would qualify as a princess. From what i recall... her heredity is matrilineal (I'm sure this is mentioned when she was spending time in africa before she married t'challa). So N'Dare's royalty would pass to Ororo aswell, since N'Dare wasn't disowned as far as i remember.

She would no longer qualify as a queen. She was T'Challa's Queen consort, not Queen Regnant of Wakanda.With The end of their marriage she lost that title.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@devilsgrin81: he knows this. Its just another Storm-Hate-Bait thread of his.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

She would qualify as a princess. From what i recall... her heredity is matrilineal (I'm sure this is mentioned when she was spending time in africa before she married t'challa). So N'Dare's royalty would pass to Ororo aswell, since N'Dare wasn't disowned as far as i remember.

She would no longer qualify as a queen. She was T'Challa's Queen consort, not Queen Regnant of Wakanda.With The end of their marriage she lost that title.

Thanks a lot! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.