Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10153 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Is Storm being restored back to her 90s/80s glory?

• 52 results
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Storm being restored back to her 90s/80s glory? (36 votes)

Nothing will top Storm peek in the 80s/90s 28%
    Storm is at her best and better than ever in Marvel NOW! 8%
    Too many years of being a non-significant character damaged her beyond repair 25%
    Storm in Marvel Now! is Awesome-- but she has ways to go to catch up to her 80s/90s counterpart. 39%

Fellow Storm fans of CV--

We have done an AWFUL lot of lobbying for Storm to get more time in Comics, Movies, Shows, Roles, etc....

Ever since we banded together and created a voice the following has happened:
    1) She left Wakanda/Black Panther comics and returned to the X-men.
    2) Divorced and kicked Black Panther's butt.
    3) Established herself as the main character of (adjetiveless) X-men and is the leader of it's new All-Ladies team!
    4) Is Headmistress of the Jean Grey School for the gifted and leads the X-men alongside Wolverine.
    5) She has a striking new look that includes the Mohawk.
    6) Her appearances in X-books and role in events has increased.
    7) Her lightning actually does damage now (instead of practically EVERY single enemy being immune to it) Examples: Colossus, Phoenix Emma, etc.
    8) She has been making more cameos. Ex: Spiderman, Fearless Defenders, Fear Itself: The Fearless, etc.
    9) She was became a member of Marvel's Top Teams X-men, Avengers, & the Fantastic Four.
    10) She is dating Wolverine!
    11) She is also back in the X-films (X-men Days of Future Past)
    12) BRIAN WOOD

With all the Storm bustle, are us Storm fans satisfied yet? Do we demand more? Is Storm better or worse than her 90s counterpart?
    Tell what you like, dislike, or would still like to see.

• 
    Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

Everything was better in the 80's.

My favorite Storm moment was when they made her seem stupid dumb in Civil War when she was like "You just want to get with Sue Storm!" to Namor.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

My favorite Storm moment was when they made her seem stupid dumb in Civil War when she was like "You just want to get with Sue Storm!" to Namor.

True-- Everything about the 80s and most of the 90s was so fitting for the superhero world. I also really, really loved the visual look the 80s had too.
    And I forgot about that! Storm and BP going to visit Namor, Doom, and the Inhumans on their honeymoon. LOL
    Let's be honest--- Storm did do s#!t in the Civil War aside from being BP's Trophy Wife, Yell at Tony Stark for not coming to her wedding, and that mini showdown between Thor. lol

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By poisonfleur

If we can't have another shot at Storm Solo-- I would like another Storm Story like World's Apart (with better cover art). Everytime Storm get's a solo, the cover art is lame and turns me off from reading-- even though the story content is GREAT!

Also I want Storm to rematch and confront Valk in Fearless Defenders. >:D

Also maybe she could make a cameo in Uncanny Avengers? It was rather insulting to not have her on the team.. I guess-- All things considered.

Also I hope Storm and Wolverine's relationship gets fleshed out more. Preferably in All New X-men.

And Last-- I demand that Uncanny X-force brings out the badass wrath of Storm! 'You breathe when I allow it!' -Storm (World's Apart)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

True-- Everything about the 80s and most of the 90s was so fitting for the superhero world. I also really, really loved the visual look the 80s had too.

And I forgot about that! Storm and BP going to visit Namor, Doom, and the Inhumans on their honeymoon. LOL

Let's be honest--- Storm did do s#!t in the Civil War aside from being BP's Trophy Wife, Yell at Tony Stark for not coming to her wedding, and that mini showdown between Thor. lol

I thought most of the 90's was horrible for comics.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If we can't have another shot at Storm Solo-- I would like another Storm Story like World's Apart (with better cover art). Everytime Storm get's a solo, the cover art is lame and turns me off from reading-- even though the story content is GREAT!

Also I want Storm to rematch and confront Valk in Fearless Defenders. >:D

Also maybe she could make a cameo in Uncanny Avengers? It was rather insulting to not have her on the team.. I guess-- All things considered.

Also I hope Storm and Wolverine's relationship gets fleshed out more. Preferably in All New X-men.

And Last-- I demand that Uncanny X-force brings out the badass wrath of Storm! 'You breathe when I allow it!' -Storm (World's Apart)

I want an ongoing comics for Storm by Yost.

I want Storm to beat Valkyrie in Fearless Defenders comics.

I want a Storm vs Magneto issue.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just glad that Marvel seems to care about her now, and they're willing to invest in her by putting her in multiple comics.

That is how it should be.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By poisonfleur

@jhazzroucher: That actually sounds pretty reasonable.

I'm just glad that Marvel seems to care about her now, and they're willing to invest in her by putting her in multiple comics.

That is how it should be.

Agreed 100%
    I feel like Marvel really had a gem with Storm and didn't appreciate her enough in the 2000-2011 years.
    Now everything seems to be getting better.

@teerack said:

@poisonfleur said:

@teerack said:

I thought most of the 90's was horrible for comics.

Having said that-- Let's not forget about X-men the animated series. That was more than enough to make up for the fails of the 90s comics. Right? lol

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I'll only ever be satisfied once Brian Wood gets his hands on Storm and the rest of the 616 Universe--for at least 2 years to do some substantial things.

She's certainly nowhere near her former days, because current Editorial couldn't give a rat's ass about the character. Looks like she's just there out of honor or something. But it's better than the atrocities witnessed during 08 - 11.

Also, Uncanny X-Force needs to pick up the pace, or take Storm off the roster.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she needs a good writer with a strong interest and that I have seen little or no signs of aside for that absurd haircut and a nice new outfit.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll only ever be satisfied once Brian Wood gets his hands on Storm and the rest of the 616 Universe--for at least 2 years to do some substantial things.

She's certainly nowhere near her former days, because current Editorial couldn't give a rat's ass about the character. Looks like she's just there out of honor or something. But it's better than the atrocities witnessed during 08 - 11.

Also, Uncanny X-Force needs to pick up the pace, or take Storm off the roster.

UXF is selling better than Cable and the X-Force so that's something.

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

first off, excellent form post! :-)

second of all, everyone raised some good points, i'll mostly probably be reiterating what folks have said :-P

ok so here's my take: that 80s and 90s time has past, and the writers then were in a different state of mind, different types of inspiration for their writing, so we'll never get that again, but we can get damn close or better!

perfect example: X-Men Worlds Apart, Storm was great in that, mainly focussed on things from HER point of view, good writing, displayed her power set in a different way aside from just shooting lightning all the time, and it showed Storm's loving, nurturing, strong willed, nature...i also liked how her and Cyclops always seem to come to blows, shes been a leader of the X-Men plenty of times but she respects Cyc as the true leader

But Storm has been on the back burner for so long I think with this new series Marvel has heard our "cries" and thats why shes co-leader of this new team, we will hopefully get to see Storm at her best again

Also X-Ttreme X-Men was a good run for Storm, I LOVED that story arc so much

over all we just need good writing and a writer who actually gives a damn about Storm so they can show her at her best without overshadowing other characters (Psylocke, Rachel Grey, i love them too)

but I'm sorry i hated Storm as an Avenger @poisonfleur i really did lol, i think just a cameo would be cool though

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked the last one -- and that's with the new X-Men title coming out. There is a ways to go yet with Storm compared to the glorious past but there is more focus on her now than there was two years ago (as in, a position of leadership).

I think it's possible for the character to surpass her phenomenal 80's run, just have to get the right writer to take her on and portray her as the majestic, warm and strong woman she is.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jhazzroucher

@lykopis said:

I picked the last one -- and that's with the new X-Men title coming out. There is a ways to go yet with Storm compared to the glorious past but there is more focus on her now than there was two years ago (as in, a position of leadership).

I think it's possible for the character to surpass her phenomenal 80's run, just have to get the right writer to take her on and portray her as the majestic, warm and strong woman she is.

I think she'll surpass it clearly if she is declared the overall leader again of the x-men

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Where's Option E; Storm in the 80s was a boring Mary-Sue and a detriment to Claremont's already hackneyed stories?

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By soduh2

Ahh, Mohawk Storm.

Because a black woman, with white hair, that can control the weather is not interesting enough.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

I think she'll surpass it clearly if she is declared the overall leader again of the x-men

Very good point -- and she should be declared the overall leader. There is no doubt in my mind with how things stand now Ororo should be.

Where's Option E; Storm in the 80s was a boring Mary-Sue and a detriment to Claremont's already hackneyed stories?

Oh no you didn't....**takes off ear-rings**

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soduh2 said:

Ahh, Mohawk Storm.

Because a black woman, with white hair, that can control the weather is not interesting enough.

That made me laugh so hard! I almost fell out of my chair. I am so sorry!

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHe is also appearing in the "Age of ultron" event as one of the survivors...it is something too!

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@jhazzroucher: dude storm would be beatin to a pulp by Valkyrie

Damn... Zero, really? You really had to go there and unearth that? I speak for all Storm fans when I say we want that memory mind wiped from our minds. Hear we are trying to forget about that-- and you brought it back up again! LOL

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh Fade...you're about to make a lot of enemies, lol.

Kyuubifreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have been gone for a while, but since when Storm is dating Wolverine?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been gone for a while, but since when Storm is dating Wolverine?

wolverine and the x-men #24

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#26 vance_astro  Moderator

@jhazzroucher said:

I don't think that will matter. The X-Men aren't as popular as they once were. For Storm to be as popular as she was in the 90's the X-Men would have to do the same.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Saren

Remember when she became an Avenger? And all and sundry were ecstatic about it? For the five minutes that it lasted? Most of which she spent unconscious?

Good times.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: You're right in that her leading the X-Men, overall, won't help the situation anyways--she'll have to do something else altogether--but the X-Men always have been and always will be, the more successful, popular and leading franchise of Marvel. No movie is going to change that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @ageofhurricane said:

but the X-Men always have been and always will be, the more successful, popular and leading franchise of Marvel. No movie is going to change that.

I assume the "no movie is going to change that" comment is directed at the Avengers? I wasn't suggesting the Avengers were more popular than the X-Men now, ALTHOUGH they are creeping up but I don't think the X-Men are what they were in the 90's. In fact I don't think comics are now what they were in the 90's as far as popularity and recognition.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ageofhurricane said:

but the X-Men always have been and always will be, the more successful, popular and leading franchise of Marvel. No movie is going to change that.

I assume the "no movie is going to change that" comment is directed at the Avengers? I wasn't suggesting the Avengers were more popular than the X-Men now, ALTHOUGH they are creeping up but I don't think the X-Men are what they were in the 90's. In fact I don't think comics are now what they were in the 90's as far as popularity and recognition.

Both valid points--
    Is anyone kinda bummed at Storm's run as headmistress?
    Xavier, Emma, Wolverine and Kitty had more voice than Storm.

I know it's still early-- but seriously for the x-men to return to their 90s glory--- they will need some of their 90s dazzle and appeal back.
    Ex:
    Rogue of the 90s VS. Rogue of the 2010 and beyond. (Two totally different characters.)
    Storm in the 80s & 90s when it comes to questioning Cyclops' authority with the X-men VS. Storm in the 2000 and beyond. (Two different people.)
    Wolverine in the 80s & 90s when it comes to rawness VS. Wolverine now.....
    Jubilee of the 90s VS. Jubilee now.....
    Jean of the 90s/80s VS. Jean now......

The list goes on and on and on and on
    Heck even Magneto isn't as good as he used to be... He got beat by IRON MAN!! MARVEL FAIL OF THE CENTURY!

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this site ruined storm for me....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 vance_astro  Moderator

@youmessinwithme said:

this site ruined storm for me....

Doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand but..ok.

Heck even Magneto isn't as good as he used to be... He got beat by IRON MAN!! MARVEL FAIL OF THE CENTURY!

I know this sounds sad for Magneto considering that Iron Man is wearing a metal suit and Magneto is the master of magnetism, but considering Iron Man's intellect and his willingness to be ready for most anything HE SHOULD be able to beat Magneto.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@vance_astro said:
    @ageofhurricane said:

Both valid points--

Is anyone kinda bummed at Storm's run as headmistress?

Xavier, Emma, Wolverine and Kitty had more voice than Storm.

I know it's still early-- but seriously for the x-men to return to their 90s glory--- they will need some of their 90s dazzle and appeal back.

Ex:

Rogue of the 90s VS. Rogue of the 2010 and beyond. (Two totally different characters.)

Storm in the 80s & 90s when it comes to questioning Cyclops' authority with the X-men VS. Storm in the 2000 and beyond. (Two different people.)

Wolverine in the 80s & 90s when it comes to rawness VS. Wolverine now.....

Jubilee of the 90s VS. Jubilee now.....

Jean of the 90s/80s VS. Jean now......

The list goes on and on and on and on

Indeed they've all changed a lot, and that's because of crappy Editorial mandates + crappy writers who don't know what they're taking on. Storm's role as Headmistress hasn't been utilized that much because Brian Wood has not arrived yet, once he does, i'm sure we'll receive SOMETHING--as evidenced by the previews of her settling the Bling!/Mercury school-girl quarrel, something we haven't even seen her do in WaTXM.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 vance_astro  Moderator

@ageofhurricane said:

Indeed they've all changed a lot, and that's because of crappy Editorial mandates + crappy writers who don't know what they're taking on. Storm's role as Headmistress hasn't been utilized that much because Brian Wood has not arrived yet, once he does, i'm sure we'll receive SOMETHING--as evidenced by the previews of her settling the Bling!/Mercury school-girl quarrel, something we haven't even seen her do in WaTXM.

Marvel should make an animated film for the upcoming X-men title with the all-female cast. They should also do several more so that like with DC\WB so that Marvel can have more of a presence in the "straight to DVD" game.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ageofhurricane said:

Marvel should make an animated film for the upcoming X-men title with the all-female cast. They should also do several more so that like with DC\WB so that Marvel can have more of a presence in the "straight to DVD" game.

I agree with you both.
    AOH- Maybe we should be patience for Brain Wood's voice he gives Storm. It seems only fair-- 'X-men' is the title wear Storm shines the brightest. It's basically a modern day Storm's X-treme X-men with Rogue, Rachel, Psylcoke, and Kitty returning. Besides aside from the last X-men arc where Storm got punched in the face a crazy amount of times by that quicksilver rip-off-- Brain Wood has been Great for Storm!

And YES Vance! I wish Marvel had an animated universe like DC!! And X-men deserves a direct to dvd movie. Another thing that blows is AvX was probably one of the biggest comicbook events ever. Where is the video game? Where is the cartoon or dvd? The phoenix saga got tv shows and a movie. Civil War got a whole video game and even gets referenced in MVC3. AvX may have been 'meh' but it at LEAST deserved a video game...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@poisonfleur said:

And YES Vance! I wish Marvel had an animated universe like DC!! And X-men deserves a direct to dvd movie. Another thing that blows is AvX was probably one of the biggest comicbook events ever. Where is the video game? Where is the cartoon or dvd? The phoenix saga got tv shows and a movie. Civil War got a whole video game and even gets referenced in MVC3. AvX may have been 'meh' but it at LEAST deserved a video game...

If by "Civil War got a whole video game" you mean Ultimate Alliance, Marvel didn't have anything to do with that. It's all up to what ever developers were under the Activision umbrella. Activision has never really been one to make video games based on Marvel events. I assume they used Civil War because it was the last event that EVERYONE was involved and not just the Avengers and or not just the X-Men. I could see AvX maybe being a fighting game but the only problem is, who is going to make it? The best fighting game creators don't make comic related content (Namco,Team Ninja,SNKPlaymore,Arc Systems etc.) accept for Capcom and I don't think Capcom has time or interest in making a crossover with just Marvel characters and none of their own and they can't have the games made by the same developer as Injustice because that is the rival company.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

If by "Civil War got a whole video game" you mean Ultimate Alliance, Marvel didn't have anything to do with that. It's all up to what ever developers were under the Activision umbrella. Activision has never really been one to make video games based on Marvel events. I assume they used Civil War because it was the last event that EVERYONE was involved and not just the Avengers and or not just the X-Men. I could see AvX maybe being a fighting game but the only problem is, who is going to make it? The best fighting game creators don't make comic related content (Namco,Team Ninja,SNKPlaymore,Arc Systems etc.) accept for Capcom and I don't think Capcom has time or interest in making a crossover with just Marvel characters and none of their own and they can't have the games made by the same developer as Injustice because that is the rival company.

Darn... DC better treatment--
    They have more female solos and leads titles-- Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Gotham Siren, Suicide Squad (which is basicly Harley Quinn's title)
    And Injustice was great for DC-- Granted it should have had more characters..
    Their animated movies like Wonder Woman and animated series have shown to have passed Marvel's animated universe. Let's face it-- the best thing Marvel had was X-men the animated series... And DC has their universe and Teen Titans was AWESOME at the time!
    It seems Marvel only pushes for Avenger movies... And it's a bit lame. I am not exactly on the Avengers bandwagon. Although I am SUPER excited to see Zoey Saldona play Gamora in Gardians of the Galaxy. She could have the personality & presence of Storm and the combat skill and durability of Wonder Woman. I have REALLY High hopes for her!! (Considering it would have been nice to see Zoey Saldana play Storm.) Zoey S, Aaliyah, Kerry Washington, and Angela Bassett are on my list of women who should have played Storm back in 2000.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@poisonfleur said:

Don't know about that. Marvel has far more successful games than DC especially in the area of fighting games.

They have more female solos and leads titles-- Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Gotham Siren, Suicide Squad (which is basicly Harley Quinn's title)

And Marvel has Red She-Hulk,Captain Marvel,Journey into Myster starring Sif,Fearless Defenders,X-Men, and Fantastic Four (which only has 1 male character on it).

It seems Marvel only pushes for Avenger movies... And it's a bit lame. I am not exactly on the Avengers bandwagon. Although I am SUPER excited to see Zoey Saldona play Gamora in Gardians of the Galaxy. She could have the personality & presence of Storm and the combat skill and durability of Wonder Woman. I have REALLY High hopes for her!! (Considering it would have been nice to see Zoey Saldana play Storm.) Zoey S, Aaliyah, Kerry Washington, and Angela Bassett are on my list of women who should have played Storm back in 2000.

That's because they only have the rights to Avengers. X-men's movie rights belong to Fox. I think if they want to pick a perfect Storm for the films they need to go with someone lesser known, I love Zoe & Kerry but neither of them would have been a good Ororo IMO. I don't think Zoe should be Gamora either but she's become popular now and I know how Hollywood is.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

Don't know about that. Marvel has far more successful games than DC especially in the area of fighting games.

@poisonfleur said:

And Marvel has Red She-Hulk,Captain Marvel,Journey into Myster starring Sif,Fearless Defenders,X-Men, and Fantastic Four (which only has 1 male character on it).

@poisonfleur said:

That's because they only have the rights to Avengers. X-men's movie rights belong to Fox. I think if they want to pick a perfect Storm for the films they need to go with someone lesser known, I love Zoe & Kerry but neither of them would have been a good Ororo IMO. I don't think Zoe should be Gamora either but she's become popular now and I know how Hollywood is.

I guess you are right about the games. But Injustice beats any Marvel game out-- Even that crappy X-men Destiny or Avengers battle for earth...

Red-Shehulk is still selling? I thought it got canceled.
    Who is the Fantastic 4 line up?

Ehhh--- Marvel has the rights to DD, Punisher, possibly Elecktra, Dr.Strange, Runaways, Heroes for Hire (I really want to see a H4H movie with Iron fist, Misty Knight, Luke Cage), and apparently some mutants that are apart of the x-men's universe like Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Dazzler, Deadpool, possibly X23 because they are mutants not tied to the x-men-- having said that, I believe I heard fox can also use these mutants too.

Zoe is the current Queen of Scfi-- and she is going to give the exotic appeal of Mystique from the xfilms + The badass fighting moves of Wonder Woman + Possibly the presence of Storm (hopefully) I hope GotG goes well. It has the potential to be the 'Star Wars' of Marvel. Kudos to Marvel for casting her for the part. I think the only time I have ever seen Gamora is on that one silver suffer episode. Turns out it was the same voice actress as Storm from X-men the animated series.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 vance_astro  Moderator

@poisonfleur said:

I guess you are right about the games. But Injustice beats any Marvel game out-- Even that crappy X-men Destiny or Avengers battle for earth...

Marvel was already dominating on that side of things. So when a Batman: Arkham Asylum, or Arkham City, or Injustice comes out they have nothing to worry about. Marvel has a game dropped several times a year. At least one of them will be great.

@poisonfleur said:

Red-Shehulk is still selling? I thought it got canceled.

It's not cancelled yet but it only did 15,000 last month so it will probably be cancelled soon. There's no doubt that DC is ahead when it comes to pushing their female characters but Marvel is trying to do better.

Who is the Fantastic 4 line up?

She-Hulk,Ms.Thing,Medusa & Ant-Man

Ehhh--- Marvel has the rights to DD, Punisher, possibly Elecktra, Dr.Strange, Runaways, Heroes for Hire (I really want to see a H4H movie with Iron fist, Misty Knight, Luke Cage), and apparently some mutants that are apart of the x-men's universe like Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Dazzler, Deadpool, possibly X23 because they are mutants not tied to the x-men-- having said that, I believe I heard fox can also use these mutants too.

Spider-Man and the X-Men are Marvel's two largest properties in terms of the revenue they've brought in. They don't have the rights to either of those. As far as I know Marvel JUST got the rights back for DD & Elektra because those belonged to Fox as well. I'd love to see a Heroes for Hire film though.

Zoe is the current Queen of Scfi-- and she is going to give the exotic appeal of Mystique from the xfilms + The badass fighting moves of Wonder Woman + Possibly the presence of Storm (hopefully) I hope GotG goes well. It has the potential to be the 'Star Wars' of Marvel. Kudos to Marvel for casting her for the part. I think the only time I have ever seen Gamora is on that one silver suffer episode. Turns out it was the same voice actress as Storm from X-men the animated series.

Zoe definitely has the action chops and she is gorgeous but I don't think she's right for Gamora and definitely not Storm. I loved her in Star Trek as Uhura though. Maybe she will change my mind. I didn't think Chris Evans would be a good Captain America and he surprised me.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashdamn: Lol. False information. They're not dating. They're still just friends.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

why not?

I never saw that where did this happen?

WATX #24 but maybe it was just a one time date, though some other issues indicate their love team, like in x-men when BP said "just not Wolverine"

and another issue from astonishing x-men when Wolverine and Storm had a romantic moment

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By stormchild1997

@flashdamn said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

why not?

WATX #24 but maybe it was just a one time date, though some other issues indicate their love team, like in x-men when BP said "just not Wolverine"

and another issue from astonishing x-men when Wolverine and Storm had a romantic moment

logan and storm make a better couple than logan and jean PERIOD they just complement each other in so many ways

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

why not?

logan and storm make a better couple than logan and jean PERIOD they just complement each other in so many ways

I agree!

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

why not?

I agree!

her compassion to his rage ... i could go on

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

why not?

I agree!

true. I really love the x-men tas episode of them

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By stormchild1997

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@flashdamn said:

SHE IS DATING WOLVERINE?

why not?

I agree!

true. I really love the x-men tas episode of them

one mans worth? #1 favorite episode of all times

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.