Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

How should a Storm Movie start?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

For a Storm movie, I think it should start with young Ororo and her parents just playing with each other in the house and then a plane suddenly shows up moving towards their house, and the parents saw it coming and young Ororo's powers suddenly reveals and protects her from danger.

What do you all think?

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it should start prior to her birth with her parents.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

I think it should start prior to her birth with her parents.

Hmmm.... thaT's sounds great as well since I wanna know how her parents reacted when seeing their baby with a white hair. : )

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eeshaan1685

It should start with her getting shot in the face point-blank with double-barrel sawn-off 12 gauge Shotgun. And then the rest of the movie should be about her funeral. It's gonna win an Oscar or two, I'm sure.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

It should start with her getting shot in the face point-blank with double-barrel sawn-off 12 gauge Shotgun. And then the rest of the movie should be about her funeral. It's gonna win an Oscar or two, I'm sure.

I could actually believe that a film like that would win awards. Wouldn't necessarily have to be Storm though. Interesting idea.

Lucas996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i agree

Avatar image for mistressoftheelements
    MistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it should start out by Ororo in africa in her house with her parents.But then a earthquake happend and the house fell on her parents and storm.Storm used her weather powers to escape then she was wandering the streets of africa stealing people things and stuff.Then professor x found her and tells her to join the x-men.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it should start out by Ororo in africa in her house with her parents.But then a earthquake happend and the house fell on her parents and storm.Storm used her weather powers to escape then she was wandering the streets of africa stealing people things and stuff.Then professor x found her and tells her to join the x-men.

not earthquake. it would change the story. it was a plane crash that destroyed their house and killed her parents. But if that's what you want, then it's ok. : )

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I would hope it wouldn't.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Storm walks out of a bar, drunk, Wolverine in her arms, violently kissing.

A hole erupts in the street.

Mephisto emerges from the Earth's crust.

Storm, in her drunken state, falls prey to Mephisto.

Wolverine and Storm are promptly dragged into the rotting pit of hell.

Directed by Sam Raimi. Budget at 30 million.

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it world be called "A storms a brewin" and it starts with storm meeting black panther in a bar wait cut out the storm bit its about black panther in a bar wait cut out the bar about black panther in the jungle wait it would be called "A black panther a brewin" now that would be a good storm movie

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

LOL clearly no one took this post that serious, and I do believe I posted something similar... but thats ok

i think it should start thousands of years prior to her birth, it should be maybe 4 or 5 ancient witches that look like her (white hair, blue eyes) and they predict the coming of a "weather goddess" and how powerful she'll be, blah blah blah

the movie should touch on her routes! i think thats part of what makes her such an interesting character

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By fodigg

Not too much origin. Let the audience discover her past (e.g., her childhood in Cairo, her time as a thief, her time as a "goddess", joining the X-Men) via narrative and hit the ground running. Start with leather-and-mohawk Storm in the 80s cutting up fools and go from there. She's left the X-Men and is leading the Morlocks, and the X-Men want her back.

Edit: Also, throw Blade in there. Vampires would go well in an 80s themed punk leather romp.

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

Not too much origin. Let the audience discover her past (e.g., her childhood in Cairo, her time as a thief, her time as a "goddess", joining the X-Men) via narrative and hit the ground running. Start with leather-and-mohawk Storm in the 80s cutting up fools and go from there. She's left the X-Men and is leading the Morlocks, and the X-Men want her back.

Edit: Also, throw Blade in there. Vampires would go well in an 80s themed punk leather romp.

No Caption Provided

hmmm... sounds interesting to me.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

With a storm.

Lucas996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it confirmed ? x-men origens storm ? Do you think that will be a good movie ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.