Halle Berry To Return As Storm In 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past'

• 156 results
#101 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm....I'm indifferent. I love Storm, but I would've preferred seeing a younger Storm played by someone else.

#102 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how I feel about this.. I have a feeling it will be a great movie, just hoping jean returns along side storm, for good times!

#103 Posted by StormyWeather (745 posts) - - Show Bio

I was not pleased with Halle Berry as Storm but i do not blame her, i blame the writers and i also blame special effects artists that were involved in making the films, they were lacking in so many ways. Write a good part for Storm is she is to be a significant part of the movie. She may just make a chameo appearance we don't know.

#104 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_ said:

Hmm....I'm indifferent. I love Storm, but I would've preferred seeing a younger Storm played by someone else.

me too

#105 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather said:

I was not pleased with Halle Berry as Storm but i do not blame her, i blame the writers and i also blame special effects artists that were involved in making the films, they were lacking in so many ways. Write a good part for Storm is she is to be a significant part of the movie. She may just make a chameo appearance we don't know.

I doubt a big character and actress would just be a chameo. I just hope they give her enough attention in the movie to show the powerhouse she can be.

#106 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope Halle will have a lot of screentime

#107 Posted by PassionFlower (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

I wonder if Halle will have a crazy wig like in the Call.

that wig is horrendous

She looks crazy...

#108 Posted by PassionFlower (944 posts) - - Show Bio

I could write a dissertation on my...lack of fundness for Halle Berry.

#109 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God:

She's gonna rock the mohawk this time around

#110 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

How do you know that has it been confirmed anywere. I would so love that if done the right way.

#111 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9004 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

How do you know that has it been confirmed anywere. I would so love that if done the right way.

That would be EPIC if they did this! Or a Ms.Marvel-esque mohawk for her with the leather and probably dropping the cape, or redesigning the movie costume to match the look of her current 616 costume.

#112 Posted by Mutant God (2999 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

That would be EPIC if they did this! Or a Ms.Marvel-esque mohawk for her with the leather and probably dropping the cape, or redesigning the movie costume to match the look of her current 616 costume.

ha I found this

#113 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God: Yeah not feeling the mohawk look haha

#114 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

Yes i would probably fall out in the movie theather if i see that. The 616 costume yes i def wanna see her without the cape just kicking butt.

#115 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

if it was a little longer with a tail, then id be all over that. Thank you for that picture.

#116 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

wow! I'm loving it! : )

#117 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

looks up... : )

#118 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9004 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

Yes i would probably fall out in the movie theather if i see that. The 616 costume yes i def wanna see her without the cape just kicking butt.

You and me both :-). This is the time to make the looks unique in the x-films. The Avengers pulled this off very well, and for movie goers who don't read comics, a mohawk leather clad Storm could either be an uber boost to her already top female superheroine popularity level, or could be very damaging in terms of her over all aesthetic on the big screen. I lean HEAVILY toward that lookg being well received if done right...

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

Yeah....not feeling that particular mohawk look o.O'...

#119 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we're really gonna see a mohawk Storm

#120 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

You and me both :-). This is the time to make the looks unique in the x-films. The Avengers pulled this off very well, and for movie goers who don't read comics, a mohawk leather clad Storm could either be an uber boost to her already top female superheroine popularity level, or could be very damaging in terms of her over all aesthetic on the big screen. I lean HEAVILY toward that lookg being well received if done right...

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

Yeah....not feeling that particular mohawk look o.O'...

I def agree with this statement, i do think it will help boost her character espiecally if they have her similar to how she is in comics now. SO if people come over they wont be surprised at the change she is going through in comics at the moment.

#121 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

What makes you adamant that we will see the mohawk this time?

#122 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Hmmm.... i just think Halle would like to try it. : )

#123 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Im not so certain about that, but i would be happy if she did.

#124 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

oh yeah! We're fans of the Storm mohawk look. : )

#125 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Lol yes we are. Lets hope that we get our wish.

#126 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Lol yes we are. Lets hope that we get our wish.

indeed. : )

#127 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

Halle "Conehead" Berry............that elongation technique is simply too much for me.............but I would've preferred this over her "The Call" look ANY day.............ANY...............DAY

#128 Posted by butterflykyss (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

EEK !!

#129 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9004 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: LOL...Conehead > The Call...which I actually want to see this weekend.

#130 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God:

Wow. I didn't imagine my comment would get so many responses.. Sorry. It's not been confirmed that she will rock the mohawk. I was just talking out of my butt.

Ironically enough, the mohawk is my least fav look for Storm. XD But I actually think it would give Halle some of the edge needed for the part. That, and blue contacts. Her appearance has been... rather vanilla... in the last 3 films. Kinda sad to know she will reprise the role, but meh.

Dye that mohawk in the pic pink, and you've got Quentin Quire's look. Storm's would have to be a lot longer. haha.

#131 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

Halle "Conehead" Berry............that elongation technique is simply too much for me.............but I would've preferred this over her "The Call" look ANY day.............ANY...............DAY

Yes lol yes lol, you give me life.

#132 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: LOL...Conehead > The Call...which I actually want to see this weekend.

I'm not gonna lie. It really looks good.............but when she had the audacity to wear that creature upon her scalp for her makeup commercial with that purple eye shadow? I almost threw my remote at my television.................Then, she would've owed me money, because I refuse to pay for defending myself against a vicious assault on my eyes.

#133 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

the picture itself was already photoshopped enough without them adding that head to the image..............she looks like what happens when a barbie is given to a child, who wishes to be a hairdresser, who specializes in working with vertical football heads.

#134 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I'm not gonna lie. It really looks good.............but when she had the audacity to wear that creature upon her scalp for her makeup commercial with that purple eye shadow? I almost threw my remote at my television.................Then, she would've owed me money, because I refuse to pay for defending myself against a vicious assault on my eyes.

Lmao you are to much, lol. I loooooooove your replies.

#135 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@Mutant God said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

the picture itself was already photoshopped enough without them adding that head to the image..............she looks like what happens when a barbie is given to a child, who wishes to be a hairdresser, who specializes in working with vertical football heads.

i think the image would receive more postiive comments if Halle wasn't smiling

#136 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

Halle should start reading x-men so she could really feel who Storm is.

#137 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Halle should start reading x-men so she could really feel who Storm is.

Yes I agree

#138 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is added.

#139 Posted by PassionFlower (944 posts) - - Show Bio

So...she is still onboard for the movie...

#140 Posted by PassionFlower (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

we need a good long white wig for Halle.

@jhazzroucher said:

And some acting lessons.

#141 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher said:

And some acting lessons.

hmmm, she can act

#142 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

And some acting lessons.

THANK...............................YOU

#143 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on! Halle Berry can act

#144 Posted by lynerjy (7 posts) - - Show Bio

dammit. i just find her too short. completely ruins the role without Storm towering over everyone.. that lends a lot to her goddess aura

#145 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so over this sh*t. Just because she can act in CERTAIN ROLES, doesn't mean that she can play every role that is handed to her. Her voice sucks for the role, her height sucks, her face isn't intimidating at all, just pretty................she's just THERE. But, since I have to deal with her anyway, I'd at least like for them to finally get her hair right. Lord have mercy, just fix it

#146 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I'm so over this sh*t. Just because she can act in CERTAIN ROLES, doesn't mean that she can play every role that is handed to her. Her voice sucks for the role, her height sucks, her face isn't intimidating at all, just pretty................she's just THERE. But, since I have to deal with her anyway, I'd at least like for them to finally get her hair right. Lord have mercy, just fix it

^^^^Thank You, i couldnt have said it better myself.

#147 Posted by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

^^^^Thank You, i couldnt have said it better myself.

And that's the truth and nothing but the truth.

#148 Posted by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

I would dig it if Halle did a Mohawk Storm. She would really shock me and gain tons of respect from me.

#149 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@lynerjy said:

dammit. i just find her too short. completely ruins the role without Storm towering over everyone.. that lends a lot to her goddess aura

how about Tyra?

#150 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant_god said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Mutant God:

ha I found this

I would dig it if Halle did a Mohawk Storm. She would really shock me and gain tons of respect from me.

true dat!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.