Halle Berry To Return As Storm In 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past'

• 156 results
#51 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that Halle Berry's returning to the film, I honestly don't think we'll see a lot of the future cast. I think we'll just see them in a dystopian futures for a few minutes throughout the film that at being said it'll be nice if this film can fix all the flaws that occurred in X3.

#52 Posted by ladymastermind (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually I'm not really a major Storm fan, but I really liked her in the x men movies. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still waiting to see if Nightcrawler is in it.

#53 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no problem her being storm. She only had a problem because there was too much wolverine, which she was right. I have take back anything I said about her acting, than again with Megan Fox taking April ‘o Neil we know it can be worst. yes, I am easily compromised.

#54 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like. I was hoping they would've gotten someone else.

#55 Edited by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@sturmritter: I imagine Storm to have more power and presence to her. Halle didn't bring that in my opinion (too soft and low energy). Zoe Saldana would be infinitely better imo. But I don't think all these parts need to have A-List actors attached to them either. Just find an actress with more energy and oomph to her.

#56 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the more I think about this the more it seems like a bad thing.

#57 Posted by Falconer (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@antemiusenteri said:

@Falconer:

keep you negativity to yourself.

Oh no, I voiced my opinion on the internet. Someone ban me.

#58 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no. Isn't there ANY other black actress available?!? Poor Mr. Singer, he's going to have to deal with Halle going on about how she's an Oscar winner AGAIN!

#59 Posted by drgnx (3518 posts) - - Show Bio

Time travel fixes all; they better have Cable or Bishop involved!!!!

They are bringing Halle back along with Patrick and Ian and Anna and of course Hugh, so I'm happy. I hope Scott and Jean can return eventually too... with the original actors as well as good old Kelsey in the final 2.

@Vance Astro said:

waits for Catwoman 2

Its not like Halle's doing much else these days anyways =P

#60 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian Singer doesn't deserve to make comic related films.

#61 Posted by sturmritter (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenFuse: Zoe Saldana would have been good, as her role in Columbiana would attest, but the continuity factor included, lends itself to Halle reprising her role. Not that Zoe couldn't have done the first movies as well, but I really didn't mind Halle as Storm, so a reprise rather than a new actor makes more sense, at least in my view.

It is what it is, though. Heck, I probably won't see the movie anyways til DVD lol (Nearest theatre is 17 miles from my home, and may not show it =/)

#62 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Was expecting that...and of course that doesn't mean I'm excited about it. Just was expecting it.

#63 Posted by VioletPhoenix (291 posts) - - Show Bio

If Singer is behind the helm, everyone take comfort in knowing that he knows what he's doing. Legit.

#64 Posted by JonesDeini (3616 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#65 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

I truly wished they went with an unknown. I wish they had went with anyone else,

#66 Posted by SavageDragon (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm

#67 Posted by GREGalicious (465 posts) - - Show Bio

I am super excited about Storm's return and I think I personally will enjoy this film much more than THE AVENGERS (I preferred the characters' individual films over the collective film and I felt MEH over BLACK WIDOW being utilized as the sole female over better women like MS MARVEL, WASP, or SCARLET WITCH).

I think its great that this film will serve as a dual-sequel and I feel Bryan will not only make for X3's shortcomings but will make a great ensemble film in general.

#68 Posted by rasx (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I'm just hoping that Magik or Rachel make appearances to account for the time travel versus some other mutant created just for the purpose of the movie.

Omar Sy is also cast in this movie, could be Bishop.

#69 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

waits for Catwoman 2

Catwoman I literally killed the franchise...

#70 Posted by ItsDaveyJ (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy Storm is in the movie but... NOOOOO HALLE BERRY! She was the worst casting for Storm, ever.

#71 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@ItsDaveyJ said:

I'm happy Storm is in the movie but... NOOOOO HALLE BERRY! She was the worst casting for Storm, ever.

If Halle Berry didn't come back Storm wouldn't be in the movie! It would be ridiculous changing only one actress from the old cast!

#72 Posted by aaunderoath (165 posts) - - Show Bio

"I know what will make a great movie! Lets spend all our money on actors so that the rest of the movie will look like shit!" <-- this is how the planning for this movie must have happened

#73 Posted by SlickyMike88 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather have a recast:P.

#74 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@Falconer: Left my ban hammer at home. But just you wait...

Seriously, wait for me. I'm going to run home real quick and get it.

#75 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlickyMike88 said:

i would rather marvel gets the rights back and reboot the whole series.

#76 Posted by kilon (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i knew it would happen.

#77 Posted by weaponx (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

Im hoping all the original cast members just have a small role to play...

#78 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

Do not want.

#79 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

Halle Berry has gone down hill.

#80 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

Yes she has, she was a "credible" actress

#81 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@Walzo said:

She won an Oscar, god damn it.

Now she's in Movie 41 and movies produced by the WWE...

#82 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29332 posts) - - Show Bio

gasp

#83 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

Halle still is.

#84 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

so why Halle and not a younger actress when they've had younger actors as Prof X and Magneto?

#85 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

so why Halle and not a younger actress when they've had younger actors as Prof X and Magneto?

Time Travel.

#86 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Time Travel.

time travel? Hmmmm...

#87 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@SlickyMike88 said:

Me too. They did a great job with the Avengers, hopefully they would have done a great job with the X-Men.

#88 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@butterflykyss said:

@SlickyMike88 said:

Me too. They did a great job with the Avengers, hopefully they would have done a great job with the X-Men.

Hmmmm...

#89 Posted by ItsDaveyJ (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel said:

@ItsDaveyJ said:

If Halle Berry didn't come back Storm wouldn't be in the movie! It would be ridiculous changing only one actress from the old cast!

Not necessarily. They could have been like "Listen Halle, we don't want to recast you in this film. However, if you would like to go out and be like, 'I would have loved to return to the X-men films as Storm but unfortunately I had scheduling conflicts and I really have been wanting to have more time to spend with my child.' then we won't say anything on our side about it."

Movies, tv shows, etc. do that all the time. Sort of like Ellen with American Idol. She was totally fired from it. But they let her be like, "Well I tried it but the experience wasn't quite what I expected and so I decided to leave the show."

#90 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

@Walzo said:

She won an Oscar, god damn it.

Now she's in Movie 41 and movies produced by the WWE....

Lol thats not good at all,well the Oscar is but she did use to be a sorta good actress.

#91 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Maybe there will be a younger actress, we still dont know what direction there going with this. Maybe a young Storm will be introduced in the 70's which im hoping for.

#92 Posted by acon70 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

not okay

#93 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Maybe there will be a younger actress, we still dont know what direction there going with this. Maybe a young Storm will be introduced in the 70's which im hoping for.

hopefully. : )

#94 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

@ItsDaveyJ said:

@UltraBiel said:

@ItsDaveyJ said:

Not necessarily. They could have been like "Listen Halle, we don't want to recast you in this film. However, if you would like to go out and be like, 'I would have loved to return to the X-men films as Storm but unfortunately I had scheduling conflicts and I really have been wanting to have more time to spend with my child.' then we won't say anything on our side about it."

Movies, tv shows, etc. do that all the time. Sort of like Ellen with American Idol. She was totally fired from it. But they let her be like, "Well I tried it but the experience wasn't quite what I expected and so I decided to leave the show."

She could bow out gracefully and save us all.

#95 Posted by Roddy010 (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

I have faith that they will make this movie great this time around.

#96 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Halle will have a crazy wig like in the Call.

#97 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no...Oh god no...

#98 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I wonder if Halle will have a crazy wig like in the Call.

that wig is horrendous

#99 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

we need a good long white wig for Halle.

#100 Posted by jhazzroucher (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

and blue contact lens

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.