Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Halle Berry Reprising Her Role in Days of Future Past

• 58 results
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@vance_astro said:
    @white_mage said:

I AGREE..........she picks terrible stuff, and she picks really good stuff...........Monster's Ball was good for the first 30-40 minutes, and then it went to hell.....nasty, sweaty, Billy Bob sex scene-hell.....featuring a random bird cage

The sex scene isn't what I had a problem with, although it was very uncomfortable for me to watch. Most of the dialogue just seemed like it was delivered by people that never acted before. The part where Halle was yelling at her son because he was fat and he was hiding food, completely unconvincing. Monique in Precious is how that delivery should have gone but it was more like Vivica in Kill Bill.

Vivica in Kill Bill was hilarious, that scene was def my fav it has me cracking up.

It was a really good opening fight.............I hate that Vivica effed up her face

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52 vance_astro  Moderator

@white_mage said:

It was a really good opening fight.............I hate that Vivica effed up her face

It's almost weird that Tarentino picked her up for that role. And I also hate that she effed up her face. She was an attractive woman.

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@white_mage said:

It's almost weird that Tarentino picked her up for that role. And I also hate that she effed up her face. She was an attractive woman.

She did, she was a natural beauty now she looks like a lion in the face. That first scene omg now Im about to watch the movie, lol. Now if they had Callisto and Storm fighting like that in Last Stand i would have gladly _/, and not complained.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@white_mage said:

I guess he needed someone to fit into his over the top "scripted dialogue delivery" role....he typically has something like that in his movies.

She didn't need it!!! And that sh*t is PERMANENT. I get sad when i watch things from the 90's with her in it. It's ridiculous what she's done to herself

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro said:

@white_mage said:

She did, she was a natural beauty now she looks like a lion in the face. That first scene omg now Im about to watch the movie, lol. Now if they had Callisto and Storm fighting like that in Last Stand i would have gladly _/, and not complained.

OMG, if Storm and Callisto went at it like that...................................

photo tumblr_inline_midtih7E5R1rzv6th_zpsa81c70b2.gif

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

@vance_astro said:

@white_mage said:

OMG, if Storm and Callisto went at it like that...................................

LMFAO omg that was so hilarious, you give me life,lol.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I try....................I really don't, actually. There's something seriously wrong with me. But I appreciate you.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

lol I try....................I really don't, actually. There's something seriously wrong with me. But I appreciate you.

Well its a good thing indeed, those gifs,lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.