Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Greg Lemire "X-Positions"

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stormcell

Guys,

You better hurry up and get your questions together for Lemire's X-Position. Deadline is tomorrow (I think). Hardly any questions have been asked about Storm. Get your Storm questions together and post them!

Here's the link: http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?61358-Submit-Your-X-Position-Questions-for-Jeff-Lemire/page4

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sent in a few questions.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great! I saw 'em. I hope he gets to some of the Storm questions posted.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Thank you. I already posted my questions for Lemire. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we know when the interview will get released? I thought it would be this past week but we didn't get an X-position at all.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell said:

Do we know when the interview will get released? I thought it would be this past week but we didn't get an X-position at all.

I thought it would have been last week as well as that tends to be the pattern at CBR. I don't know what's going on...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of my questions were answered. :(

Noctum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys,

You better hurry up and get your questions together for Lemire's X-Position. Deadline is tomorrow (I think). Hardly any questions have been asked about Storm. Get your Storm questions together and post them!

Here's the link: http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?61358-Submit-Your-X-Position-Questions-for-Jeff-Lemire/page4

That's because she ain't nothing. She losing fans and I think she never has that much fans anyway. All her fans are fake I believe.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:

I thought it would have been last week as well as that tends to be the pattern at CBR. I don't know what's going on...

How do I get to ask questions!? I have A LOT to ask.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:

How do I get to ask questions!? I have A LOT to ask.

Too late. It's done.

You should register to CBR so you'll be updated.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:

I enjoyed issue #2. Lemire's characterization, while not spot on, has been quite good of the entire cast. I wish we had more action for the entire cast Vs only Magik and Colossus thus far, but the ending looks like we'll see some a pick in the action for all come next issue. I think it's out next week, right?

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:

I enjoyed issue #2. Lemire's characterization, while not spot on, has been quite good of the entire cast. I wish we had more action for the entire cast Vs only Magik and Colossus thus far, but the ending looks like we'll see some a pick in the action for all come next issue. I think it's out next week, right?

I think it should be out last week. From the preview pages, it looks like Storm is going to get some action. Here's hoping we get more than "Lightning Lass"!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:

I think it should be out last week. From the preview pages, it looks like Storm is going to get some action. Here's hoping we get more than "Lightning Lass"!

Here's hoping. I must say though I really like Ramos/Delgado lightning art. In the issue #3 preview it looks intense and powerful. The intensity looks amazing, easily displaying how the AOE lightning is incinerating multiple demon targets. For some reason I can't load the images but here is the link:

EXM #3 Preview

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormcell said:

Here's hoping. I must say though I really like Ramos/Delgado lightning art. In the issue #3 preview it looks intense and powerful. The intensity looks amazing, easily displaying how the AOE lightning is incinerating multiple demon targets. For some reason I can't load the images but here is the link:

EXM #3 Preview

Thank you for the link. I'm checking it now. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jhazzroucher

If I remember it right, Storm was shown in the Amazing X-men book as not being able to use her powers in Limbo?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.