FB Page

Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

#2 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you make it?

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

#4 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

#5 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

which do you follow is there an official one?

#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: I always follow the one with the most "likes"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Storm-Ororo-Munroe/45254986216?fref=ts

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7738 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a trap

#8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

It's a trap

LMAO

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

it's not really a "stupid" reason.

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

it's not really a "stupid" reason.

For me it is. Just like buying MUA2 for the PS2 just because Storm's in it is a stupid reason to buy that game........It's terrible

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

it's not really a "stupid" reason.

For me it is. Just like buying MUA2 for the PS2 just because Storm's in it is a stupid reason to buy that game........It's terrible

I and my friend paid 50-50 for the MVC3 game and i did it because i love the game and Storm is in it. But if Storm wasn't in the game, then I don't think there's a good reason for me to pay half of it. and I won't even be spending hours of playing it.

#12 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

it's not really a "stupid" reason.

For me it is. Just like buying MUA2 for the PS2 just because Storm's in it is a stupid reason to buy that game........It's terrible

I and my friend paid 50-50 for the MVC3 game and i did it because i love the game and Storm is in it. But if Storm wasn't in the game, then I don't think there's a good reason for me to pay half of it. and I won't even be spending hours of playing it.

That's very different from the example I mentioned............mainly because MVC3 was actually a good game whether or not Storm was in it.

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

it's not really a "stupid" reason.

For me it is. Just like buying MUA2 for the PS2 just because Storm's in it is a stupid reason to buy that game........It's terrible

I and my friend paid 50-50 for the MVC3 game and i did it because i love the game and Storm is in it. But if Storm wasn't in the game, then I don't think there's a good reason for me to pay half of it. and I won't even be spending hours of playing it.

That's very different from the example I mentioned............mainly because MVC3 was actually a good game whether or not Storm was in it.

not really.

#14 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Question: What sets this one apart from the others?

for as long as it's for Ororo Munroe then let's just go ahead and like it. : )

No, cause that's a stupid reason to like it. I already follow a Storm page, so I'm curious as to why this one should be followed.

it's not really a "stupid" reason.

For me it is. Just like buying MUA2 for the PS2 just because Storm's in it is a stupid reason to buy that game........It's terrible

I and my friend paid 50-50 for the MVC3 game and i did it because i love the game and Storm is in it. But if Storm wasn't in the game, then I don't think there's a good reason for me to pay half of it. and I won't even be spending hours of playing it.

That's very different from the example I mentioned............mainly because MVC3 was actually a good game whether or not Storm was in it.

not really.

Actually it is.......and I already explained why.

#15 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: I always follow the one with the most "likes"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Storm-Ororo-Munroe/45254986216?fref=ts

ok cool i will check it out

#16 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: I always follow the one with the most "likes"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Storm-Ororo-Munroe/45254986216?fref=ts

ok cool i will check it out

i will do the same

#17 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: I always follow the one with the most "likes"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Storm-Ororo-Munroe/45254986216?fref=ts

ok cool i will check it out

If you spot a quality difference, then, by all means, tell me.lol

I'm willing to switch for that benefit.

#18 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: yes...

#19 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

the difference is i regularly update my page, the other Storm pages i have seen are not updated regularly, THANK YOU

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather said:

@White Mage: yes...

You created it "Yes"?

#21 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather said:

the difference is i regularly update my page, the other Storm pages i have seen are not updated regularly, THANK YOU

oh yeah! : )

#22 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: yes i did

#23 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather said:

@White Mage: yes i did

i'm with StormyWeather. : )

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather said:

@White Mage: yes i did

Alrighty then. Consider your page followed................I think you should include the fact that you created it in your opening post on this forum as well.

#25 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@StormyWeather said:

@White Mage: yes i did

Alrighty then. Consider your page followed................I think you should include the fact that you created it in your opening post on this forum as well.

awesome! : )

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@StormyWeather said:

@White Mage: yes i did

i'm with StormyWeather. : )

In context, your reply doesn't make sense.

#27 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks good.

#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

it looks good.

It's nice that it's also been made by someone who actively updates it.lol

#29 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

it looks good.

It's nice that it's also been made by someone who actively updates it.lol

That is a plus.

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (15592 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

it looks good.

It's nice that it's also been made by someone who actively updates it.lol

That is a plus.

indeed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.