Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Disappointed in Storm's role in events?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Does anyone else feel like Storm's role in events has gotten small lately.

I feel in events like:
    The Dark Phoenix Saga
    Fall of Mutants
    Phoenix Endsong
    Civil War (Her marriage)
    Avengers vs X-men (AND THAT'S BEING VERY, VERY GENEROUS.)

she had a more notable role.
    Recent events have not done her justice. It's disappointing...

Age of Ultron
    Currently reading Original Sin (Who killed the Watcher)

Axis-- (her side story in Wolverine & the X-men was okay....)
    Battle of the Atom

Am I the only one who is worried about Secret Wars?

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I feel like Marvel knows that there are plenty of hardcore Storm fans like us and they just put her on all the covers and advertisements next to people such as Ironman and others to just tease us that she would have a big role, but ends up not having a significant role just for more sales. It really bothers me they advertise her in these things, but don't end up using her. I think she may have a larger role in Secret Wars due to all the Marvel X-Men controversy. However I'm still worried for her and the other x-members during Secret Wars.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

I'm not really that disappointed because at least she had a role even if it wasn't major. Besides, isn't she the most exposed x-man currently? She's been appearing to almost every x-men books.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all the different X-Men event books coming out of secret wars Storm will probably get a lot more time to shine.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman: I don't think event books are the best place for a character to develop. I think her series continuing is better than an flashy event.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman: I don't think event books are the best place for a character to develop. I think her series continuing is better than an flashy event.

You do have a point there.

I still hope Storm is continued to be written well in Black Vortex

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get me started on how Marvel put her on alllll those Fear Itself covers, but she only cameoed in BP's story and got her butt kicked by Valk in the aftermath...

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Actually, Storm had an amazing cameo in the Wolverines title recently. She did the whole, I can rip the air from your lungs thing, and was scary, haha. I loved it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jhazzroucher

Don't get me started on how Marvel put her on alllll those Fear Itself covers, but she only cameoed in BP's story and got her butt kicked by Valk in the aftermath...

At least Storm was in Fear Itself, something that we can talk about. Did the other X-men showed up there? If there were, only a few.

@ms-lola said:

Actually, Storm had an amazing cameo in the Wolverines title recently. She did the whole, I can rip the air from your lungs thing, and was scary, haha. I loved it.

True!

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

Whhhaaaaa--- Scans please!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

OMG! You haven't seen it yet?

CHeck it here: http://www.comicvine.com/storm/4005-1444/forums/the-thermodynamics-mechanics-and-feats-of-storms-p-719868/?page=22

That's post #1075

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

@ms-lola said:

CHeck it here: http://www.comicvine.com/storm/4005-1444/forums/the-thermodynamics-mechanics-and-feats-of-storms-p-719868/?page=22

That's post #1075

YAAASSS-- The art could've been better, but the writing was on point!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

@ms-lola said:

That's post #1075

YAAASSS-- The art could've been better, but the writing was on point!

Indeed. Storm was like telling Sinister to surrender or he shall taste her wrath. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.