Can you weather the Storm? Marvel Avengers Alliance Facebook

• 100 results
#1 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Fellow Storm Lovers!!

So if you have a Facebook account, got some time to spare, and Love Storm you may be interested in the following. The All-Mother Goddess is a playable character on this social game and here are some of her moves:

Basic Buffs:

• Flying: Immune to ground attacks
  • Mistress of Elements: Resistance to the elements (fire,ice, lightning, and water damage reduced by 50%)
  • Weather Witch: Allies with Protective Shroud takes 50% less Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Water Damage
  • While Storm has Elemental Mastery, has a chance to strike attacking enemies with lightning (Nature's Wrath)

Abilities/Moves:

1. Lightning:

Lightning Grants the following:

• Electrified: This grants electrified to all allies and deals electricity damage.
  • Static Charge: Nearby electric attacks may chain to enemies with this and deals extra damage
  • Arc Lightning: Applies Static Charge to all enemies if Storm has Elemental Mastery

2. Protective Shroud

Protective Shroud grants the following:

• The ability grants concealment that has a chance to deflect single-target attacks, and
  • unlocks additional defensive abilities with Storms attacks (ie electrified, wind wall)

3. Blizzard(my favorite cause I kills a lot of MOFOs with this ):

Blizzard grants the following:

• Catastrophic (Can't be protected against, avoids most avoidance effects, and guaranteed to hit)
  • Elemental Master (Increases Storm's elemental damage, Unlocks additional offensive benefits on Storm's attacks (ie Nature's Wrath)
  • Chilled (Takes damage every turn, evasion reduced, cancelled by burning)

4. Tornado

Tornado grants the following:

• Catastrophic (Can't be protected against, avoids most avoidance effects, and guaranteed to hit)
  • High Crits (Increased chance of critical hits)
  • Squall Line (Exploits Chilled and trigges Static Charge if Storm has Elemental Mastery)
  • Calm Before the Storm (Refreshes the duration of the Protective Shroud on all allies
  • Wind Wall (Grants Wind Wall to allies with Protective Shroud, Absorbs damage on each attack, Applies Off-Balance to attackers)
#2 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

She is a lot better now! Thank God! It was stupid how week she was compared to other characters on the game!

#3 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel said:

She is a lot better now! Thank God! It was stupid how week she was compared to other characters on the game!

Heck Yea!!! SHe was sooooo weak before the upgrade. I had gotten her all the way to level 12 and she was still a piece of crap lol!! Its sad Jean is kinda like that too. Emma is pretty strong on there, especially with her PF. I have her and Storm paired up now and at Adamantium level now lol. Before I couldn't get pass Vibranium level.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see this as thread worthy, but most threads in this poor forum aren't. We have a discussion thread I really wish people would use it for little things like this.

#5 Posted by poisonfleur (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

That tornado move is off the hook. Also those new offensive passive abilities she has are off the chain! Her and Scarlet Witch are my team.

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch and Ms. Marvel are both still more OP

#7 Edited by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

That tornado move is off the hook. Also those new offensive passive abilities she has are off the chain! Her and Scarlet Witch are my team.

I had Scarlet Witch and Emma together at one point. But, when Storm got the upgrades I quickly ushered Scarlet Witch out. LOL!!!

@Blood1991 said:

Don't see this as thread worthy, but most threads in this poor forum aren't. We have a discussion thread I really wish people would use it for little things like this.

Unless a moderator finds this offensive or finds this thread unworthy, I simply don't see the point of you or anyone making comments like this. You don't have to reply or respond to a thread that you deem not worthy and this would minimize conflict.

:)

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: I was making a suggestion. The forum was cleared of alot of nonsense during a glitch and I wanted a fresh start as most of Comic Vine views us as insane fan boys, when only a handful of her fans actually fall into that category.

#9 Edited by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss: I was making a suggestion. The forum was cleared of alot of nonsense during a glitch and I wanted a fresh start as most of Comic Vine views us as insane fan boys, when only a handful of her fans actually fall into that category.

Sometimes the things we write can be worded in a fashion that come off offensive or condescending, and to me this how your statement came off in regards to your reply to this thread. Suggestions are fine, but if its perceived in an negative way it can do more harm than good. In regards to how Comic Vine views Storms fans, or whatever they would like to be called, I respectfully could care less. As long as I am not breaking any rules then I don't see what the problem/issue would be.

Anyways back on topic. I would recommend two things if you chose to pick Storm.

1.) Get her as a tactician. Using her as a blaster allows her to be attacked Twice by Tacticians.

2.) Always Always use the shroud first and then the Blizzard attack, unless your attack is strong enough to do some major damage!!!

#10 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: Sadly the actions of a handful of users have made it harder for new users. When I first came here I was treated as if because Storm was one of my favorite characters I was obviously screwed up in the head and as I stayed on I began to see where that idea came from. I also saw good users treated poorly as I was coming into Comic Vine. I wanted this to die so that people weren't hounded or treated poorly for simply liking a character.

If I came off condescending or offensive I apologize that wasn't my intent.

#11 Posted by ItsDaveyJ (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Hey, that's my team!

#12 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better character to get. He's worth the 90 points.

#13 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@ItsDaveyJ said:

@poisonfleur said:

Hey, that's my team!

LMAO

@GrandSymbiote94...I think it's a safe bet that not too many people (if any at all) in this thread really cares about Thor.

#14 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

I use Her and Emma in the PVP but I'm thinking on buying her tactician costume and replacing Emma with Sue, using scrapper suit on my agent!

#15 Posted by ItsDaveyJ (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick question for you all:

If I get Storm's tactician costume... do I have to re-level her?

#16 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@ItsDaveyJ said:

Quick question for you all:

If I get Storm's tactician costume... do I have to re-level her?

No you don't have to re-level her; however, all of your iso-crystal slots will be empty and will have to be re-filled. (the number of empty slots is based on the character's level) Hope this helps :)

#17 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@ItsDaveyJ said:

@poisonfleur said:

Hey, that's my team!

LMAO

@GrandSymbiote94...I think it's a safe bet that not too many people (if any at all) in this thread really cares about Thor.

I'm going to go with the "any at all" for the final answer lol.

#18 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: Lol....I thought as much when I read the post.

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: she's already level 12 on my facebook account

#20 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is too... I'm still not managing to stay in the top 5% of the PVP challenge to win bonus characters.

#21 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is too... I'm still not managing to stay in the top 5% of the PVP challenge to win bonus characters.

who is you other character?

Mine is War Machine.

#22 Edited by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized Storm's blizzard has become stronger. : )

More images.

#23 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes her blizzard has gotten a lot stronger. Overall the character is a heck of a lot stronger than initially. I like how the gamers use her wind to blunt an attack from an opponent. Really wish Marvel Writers would take a cue from the game! geesh

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE this game, but I love the art in it

#25 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Yes her blizzard has gotten a lot stronger. Overall the character is a heck of a lot stronger than initially. I like how the gamers use her wind to blunt an attack from an opponent. Really wish Marvel Writers would take a cue from the game! geesh

use Tactician Storm cos you have 2 moves when you hit a blaster first. So attack a blaster first and then use protective shroud on your second move.

#26 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

join us. : )

#27 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I decline

#28 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I decline

just try it again. : )

#29 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I decline

ain't sh*t to try........I'm done.........stupid a$$ "specials"...........if you have a low amount of fb friends, then you're completely screwed

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I decline

ain't sh*t to try........I'm done.........stupid a$$ "specials"...........if you have a low amount of fb friends, then you're completely screwed

I think a lot of us Storm fans are playing it.

#31 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I decline

I love Storm, Brother Voodoo, and Black Panther, but even that trinity isn't enough for me to get back into that game..........it takes too much

#32 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I decline

I love Storm, Brother Voodoo, and Black Panther, but even that trinity isn't enough for me to get back into that game..........it takes too much

try it again

#33 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Can't....not now anyway

#34 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

ok. right now, my goal is to level up and level up my Storm on all of my 3 facebook accounts

#35 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

ok. right now, my goal is to level up and level up my Storm on all of my 3 facebook accounts

Jhazz......why do you have 3?

#36 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

because... it's a long story

#37 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

Or maybe i'm just kinda tired to explain right now. I'll try to tell you tomorrow.

#38 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

because... it's a long story

Did you have stalkers?

#39 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Or maybe i'm just kinda tired to explain right now. I'll try to tell you tomorrow.

K

#40 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay i added her to my lot :D i need to save up my avenger tokens and get her classic outfit :D

#41 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiss_lamia said:

Yay i added her to my lot :D i need to save up my avenger tokens and get her classic outfit :D

I would get the tactician version of her. Stay away from the blaster one, because u will get massacred by the infiltrator.

#42 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is War Machine.

My other character is Phoenix Emma.

#43 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@kiss_lamia said:

I would get the tactician version of her. Stay away from the blaster one, because u will get massacred by the infiltrator.

indeed.

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is War Machine.

I see. That's cool.

i'm currentlt playing MAA.

so you already have Storm at level 12?

#44 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@kiss_lamia said:

indeed.

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is War Machine.

I see. That's cool.

What is MAA???

And yes she is at LEVEL 12 and killin them

#45 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@kiss_lamia said:

indeed.

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is War Machine.

I see. That's cool.

What is MAA???

MAA = Marvel Avengers Alliance OF COURSE. : )

I see. My Storm is at level 12 too.

but on the other 2 facebook accounts, Storm is not yet on level 12 but they will in the near future.

#46 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope there will be another alternate Storm costume

#47 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@kiss_lamia said:

indeed.

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Mine is War Machine.

I see. That's cool.

What is MAA???

MAA = Marvel Avengers Alliance OF COURSE. : )

I see. My Storm is at level 12 too.

but on the other 2 facebook accounts, Storm is not yet on level 12 but they will in the near future.

u have three fb accounts??? y????

#48 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i am getting tired of the game

#49 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

why?

#50 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

Its just getting boring.. its very repetitive.. the pvp is the only thing that makes it fun for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.