Bloodline

• 119 results
#101 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm: Yes "Good". My inbox got blown UP with some of these conversations.lol............this is good, because it reminds us of the importance of @replies.lol

#102 Posted by Storm Calling (3598 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Just read the BP annual and realized you already had an image of that ancestor on your opening post.

#103 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm: Yes "Good". My inbox got blown UP with some of these conversations.lol............this is good, because it reminds us of the importance of @replies.lol

Oh ok.

#104 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw this thread and it was very informative!!! Thanks for the great post!

#105 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a cool thing that apparently wikipedia stole.

#106 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: I've actually never heard of Rain Queens of Balobedu til reading this. So this is where the inspiration of Storm came from. Never knew such a bloodline existed. Thank you for sharing this!

#107 Posted by Peerless1 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: I would LOVE that. If somehow her mystical heritage would result with a "blessing" of a sign with the priesthood lineage (magical/arcane) through either a blend with T'Challa's mystical connections or shall we even consider Forge's?

#108 Edited by Peerless1 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: What about some mystical corruption or disruption that resulted from the break up of Ororo and T'Challa. What if their marriage and it's significance was far greater than we were aware of? It would be fantastic if the reverberations that resulted would have far reaching effects (after all Gods and Watchers were in attendance at the ceremony).

#109 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Peerless1 said:

@_Sojourn_: What about some mystical corruption or disruption that resulted from the break up of Ororo and T'Challa. What if their marriage and it's significance was far greater than we were aware of? It would be fantastic if the reverberations that resulted would have far reaching effects (after all Gods and Watchers were in attendance at the ceremony).

That's a very interesting point and great story plot. The Watchers attendance at the wedding and what he stated about the potential greatness of their children in Fantastic Four would all support a story like that.

#110 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good thread White Mage! I would need to see her mystic heritage explored more.

#111 Edited by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Very good thread White Mage! I would need to see her mystic heritage explored more.

Thank you...............Marvel hasn't listened to my letters, so maybe a combined effort will get them to at least look at the title head before sending it to their "read it" files?

#112 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Thank you...............Marvel hasn't listened to my letters, so maybe a combined effort will get them to at least look at the title head before sending it to their "read it" files?

That's too bad. Is there anything I can do to help? Why don't you make a thread and rally up some people for support.

#113 Edited by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

That's too bad. Is there anything I can do to help? Why don't you make a thread and rally up some people for support.

Meh...........Sounds like a good idea.........but my faith is so low with the current direction that they are going in...........I just..........well............I'll wait till the authors come around CBR again in order to hopefully grab someone's attention. I've missed every opportunity there is to interact with them.lol

#114 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

Meh...........Sounds like a good idea.........but my faith is so low with the current direction that they are going in...........I just..........well............I'll wait till the authors come around CBR again in order to hopefully grab someone's attention. I've missed every opportunity there is to interact with them.lol

Well maybe next time. I know a lot of writers visit CBR. I remember when Hickman was doing Q&A.

#115 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

Well maybe next time. I know a lot of writers visit CBR. I remember when Hickman was doing Q&A.

lol Yeah, me and some of my friends totally wrote in with questions that time.lol..........I need to catch em while they are live chatting.lol

#116 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

lol Yeah, me and some of my friends totally wrote in with questions that time.lol..........I need to catch em while they are live chatting.lol

Yeah.

#117 Posted by marlexcabanilla (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I think your forgetting about her other bloodline as a warrior woman

Ashake Of Meroe

#118 Posted by jhazzroucher (15804 posts) - - Show Bio

I think your forgetting about her other bloodline as a warrior woman

Ashake Of Meroe

I've heard that name before.

#119 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlexcabanilla: good point. if her bloodline history is ever explored I would really like Ashake if Moroe to be explored.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.