Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Bloodline

• 121 results
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm: Yes "Good". My inbox got blown UP with some of these conversations.lol............this is good, because it reminds us of the importance of @replies.lol

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: Just read the BP annual and realized you already had an image of that ancestor on your opening post.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm: Yes "Good". My inbox got blown UP with some of these conversations.lol............this is good, because it reminds us of the importance of @replies.lol

Oh ok.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By butterflykyss

I just saw this thread and it was very informative!!! Thanks for the great post!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By Decoy Elite

This was a cool thing that apparently wikipedia stole.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#106  Edited By Samimista

@White Mage: I've actually never heard of Rain Queens of Balobedu til reading this. So this is where the inspiration of Storm came from. Never knew such a bloodline existed. Thank you for sharing this!

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Peerless1

@poisonfleur: I would LOVE that. If somehow her mystical heritage would result with a "blessing" of a sign with the priesthood lineage (magical/arcane) through either a blend with T'Challa's mystical connections or shall we even consider Forge's?

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Peerless1

@_Sojourn_: What about some mystical corruption or disruption that resulted from the break up of Ororo and T'Challa. What if their marriage and it's significance was far greater than we were aware of? It would be fantastic if the reverberations that resulted would have far reaching effects (after all Gods and Watchers were in attendance at the ceremony).

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Peerless1 said:

@_Sojourn_: What about some mystical corruption or disruption that resulted from the break up of Ororo and T'Challa. What if their marriage and it's significance was far greater than we were aware of? It would be fantastic if the reverberations that resulted would have far reaching effects (after all Gods and Watchers were in attendance at the ceremony).

That's a very interesting point and great story plot. The Watchers attendance at the wedding and what he stated about the potential greatness of their children in Fantastic Four would all support a story like that.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Very good thread White Mage! I would need to see her mystic heritage explored more.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Very good thread White Mage! I would need to see her mystic heritage explored more.

Thank you...............Marvel hasn't listened to my letters, so maybe a combined effort will get them to at least look at the title head before sending it to their "read it" files?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@White Mage said:

Thank you...............Marvel hasn't listened to my letters, so maybe a combined effort will get them to at least look at the title head before sending it to their "read it" files?

That's too bad. Is there anything I can do to help? Why don't you make a thread and rally up some people for support.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@White Mage said:

That's too bad. Is there anything I can do to help? Why don't you make a thread and rally up some people for support.

Meh...........Sounds like a good idea.........but my faith is so low with the current direction that they are going in...........I just..........well............I'll wait till the authors come around CBR again in order to hopefully grab someone's attention. I've missed every opportunity there is to interact with them.lol

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

Meh...........Sounds like a good idea.........but my faith is so low with the current direction that they are going in...........I just..........well............I'll wait till the authors come around CBR again in order to hopefully grab someone's attention. I've missed every opportunity there is to interact with them.lol

Well maybe next time. I know a lot of writers visit CBR. I remember when Hickman was doing Q&A.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

Well maybe next time. I know a lot of writers visit CBR. I remember when Hickman was doing Q&A.

lol Yeah, me and some of my friends totally wrote in with questions that time.lol..........I need to catch em while they are live chatting.lol

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

lol Yeah, me and some of my friends totally wrote in with questions that time.lol..........I need to catch em while they are live chatting.lol

Yeah.

Avatar image for marlexcabanilla
    marlexcabanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think your forgetting about her other bloodline as a warrior woman

Ashake Of Meroe

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I think your forgetting about her other bloodline as a warrior woman

Ashake Of Meroe

I've heard that name before.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlexcabanilla: good point. if her bloodline history is ever explored I would really like Ashake if Moroe to be explored.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A good time to bump this great thread!

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This divine power could really start this opportunity of her showing this sorcerer supreme potential.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.