Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Bloodline

• 121 results
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Great work Mage :-). I soooo want a mini (if we can't have a frakkin' solo for her right now) that explores her bloodline. I am sure that her ancestors were noth the only ones to worship Oshtur but I want to know why her bloodline is favored by an elder goddess, id it the oldest bloodline there is on Marvle earth sicne it goes back to the daw nof humanity, was Ayesha a kick-ass Soceress Supreme, have Storm communicate with her ancestors (namely Ashake), explain how powerful her magical potential is (i.e. - does it go beyond SS level like Wanda's) and update us on the secret and secluded land her matrilineal family resides in now.

Are we sure we want it to? That's really high considering she's already powerful. If we add that she'd actually be almost invincible.

Not that I WANT it for Storm, but just to know what the potential capacity for her family's magic. Storm, Wanda and Agatha split the title of High Priestess equally, so would that mean that Storm's magic potential could be equal to Wanda's? I prefer Ororo to stick with developing her already considerable mastery or weather manipulation but I would love to have her magic potential touched on, and to what extremes it can reach.

I sense an excellent What-If story!

YAY!

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Storm Calling

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Great work Mage :-). I soooo want a mini (if we can't have a frakkin' solo for her right now) that explores her bloodline. I am sure that her ancestors were noth the only ones to worship Oshtur but I want to know why her bloodline is favored by an elder goddess, id it the oldest bloodline there is on Marvle earth sicne it goes back to the daw nof humanity, was Ayesha a kick-ass Soceress Supreme, have Storm communicate with her ancestors (namely Ashake), explain how powerful her magical potential is (i.e. - does it go beyond SS level like Wanda's) and update us on the secret and secluded land her matrilineal family resides in now.

Are we sure we want it to? That's really high considering she's already powerful. If we add that she'd actually be almost invincible.

Not that I WANT it for Storm, but just to know what the potential capacity for her family's magic. Storm, Wanda and Agatha split the title of High Priestess equally, so would that mean that Storm's magic potential could be equal to Wanda's? I prefer Ororo to stick with developing her already considerable mastery or weather manipulation but I would love to have her magic potential touched on, and to what extremes it can reach.

Nope, I want it to happen in canon. We already have What if stories of her magical potential!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Nope, I want it to happen in canon. We already have What if stories of her magical potential!

Yup :-). I am ready for some more canon showings of this. I think to date we have only seen her cast 1 spell and learn that she could become a very powerful witch, as what was seen in her first trip to Limbo, but we haven't had anything since then. I want her to make a trip to the land where her grandmother is, be needed a battle to save her family and the world, and has to learn her family's magic to do it.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30:It needs to happen because it's already been hinted out too much. It doesn't matter if she'll become oped, there's a million different ways to nerf her or have her give up the powers later.

redhairedphish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By redhairedphish

This is such an awesome post. So detailed, thanks for sharing!

I'd absolutely LOVE for 616-Storm to tap into her magical potential. I think readers already get a sense of her Omega-Potential weather manipulating abilities that it would be a nice complement to see Storm try some magic (especially if she's a descendant of such powerful priestesses and sorceresses).

Do you think learning magic would ENHANCE her mutant abilities? Possibly, instead of being limited by physical aspects (i.e. robbing moisture of one place in order to produce rain in another), her weather control could be limitless.

Idk, what do you guys think?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Blood1991

@redhairedphish said:

This is such an awesome post. So detailed, thanks for sharing!

I'd absolutely LOVE for 616-Storm to tap into her magical potential. I think readers already get a sense of her Omega-Potential weather manipulating abilities that it would be a nice complement to see Storm try some magic (especially if she's a descendant of such powerful priestesses and sorceresses).

Do you think learning magic would ENHANCE her mutant abilities? Possibly, instead of being limited by physical aspects (i.e. robbing moisture of one place in order to produce rain in another), her weather control could be limitless.

Idk, what do you guys think?

Possibly, in Storm and Magik were mutant abilities weakened with age so she explored sorcery, but at the same time she may already be using magic with her mutation. In a few alt universes she evolved beyond a physical body. Personally I think she is fine powerwise, but having resistance to magic would be nice.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Storm Calling

Some interesting scans I came by

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Storm Calling said:

Some interesting scans I came by

I remember that. She had a cool powerfeat in that.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Storm Calling

@Son Of Storm: I really enjoyed this issue, and I liked the way Storm's destiny seemed to be mapped out by some higher power event.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Storm Calling said:

@Son Of Storm: I really enjoyed this issue, and I liked the way Storm's destiny seemed to be mapped out by some higher power event.

I hope the map isn't burned.... :/

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage: Just saw this on CBR. I am not sure I have this one-shot that introduced us to Storm's other ancestor, Ayesha, but my a$$ will be getting this!!!

Introduces Ayesha of Baledou

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Just saw this on CBR. I am not sure I have this one-shot that introduced us to Storm's other ancestor, Ayesha, but my a$$ will be getting this!!!

What ever happened to the dude on the cover?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

lol It's worth it. All 5 can be found on amazon

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

The same thing that happened with Ashake......................delayed sequel

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

This is the handbook that showcases all of the Tarot cards that had shown Storm as 1/3 of the High Priestess role, while Ayesha is only mentioned as a sorceress supreme. It would have been great to have seen something more about her.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

The same thing that happened with Ashake......................delayed sequel

Ohh. Lol.

It looks like he's trying to pull off a Doctor Doom/Doctor Strange thing.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm: He was a rival of Doctor Strange, so it's interesting that you'd mention it. lol

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm: He was a rival of Doctor Strange, so it's interesting that you'd mention it. lol

Hmm. My second guess would of been AU son.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By _Sojourn_

Flawless. I do only see this happening if there was a magic based female mega-villain. I don't think there would be a reason for a delve into her mystical side, unless she had some adversary that force it out of her, and or could only be defeated by mystical means

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Son Of Storm

@_Sojourn_ said:

Flawless. I do only see this happening if there was a magic based female mega-villain. I don't think there would be a reason for a delve into her mystical side, unless she had some adversary that force it out of her, and or could only be defeated by mystical means

......Hmm like a Spiral turning against her team?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

This is the handbook that showcases all of the Tarot cards that had shown Storm as 1/3 of the High Priestess role, while Ayesha is only mentioned as a sorceress supreme. It would have been great to have seen something more about her.

Ah gotcha'. Then I already do have it as part of my hard cover graphic novel that I have not fully rea yet :-P.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Son Of Storm
    No Caption Provided
    _Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By _Sojourn_
    @Son Of Storm

@_Sojourn_ said:

Not necessarily. I think that it should be either a completely new character or an obscure character with a sudden power upgrade.
    Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Son Of Storm

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Son Of Storm

@_Sojourn_ said:

Not necessarily. I think that it should be either a completely new character or an obscure character with a sudden power upgrade.

Lol as much as I would love for that to happen I don't think Marvel will put in that much effort.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By _Sojourn_

I know... It sucks

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Son Of Storm

@_Sojourn_ said:

I know... It sucks

Indeed.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#77  Edited By Roddy010

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Son Of Storm

@_Sojourn_ said:

Magik should just turn completely evil she would be a nice challenge for Ororo...

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By _Sojourn_
    @Roddy010 there is too much collateral damage with that. We wouldn't want to ruin the Storm/colossus relationship. Storm needs her own rogue, one that has no ties to her immediate relationship. This will allow her to feel no pressure if that person was to end up having to be eradicated. Her morality would be to cloistered if she were to fight someone that she knew. We don't want them to have another episode of, I could kill you but ill hesitate because we were once friends or.... In love.
    Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Roddy010

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Roddy010 there is too much collateral damage with that. We wouldn't want to ruin the Storm/colossus relationship. Storm needs her own rogue, one that has no ties to her immediate relationship. This will allow her to feel no pressure if that person was to end up having to be eradicated. Her morality would be to cloistered if she were to fight someone that she knew. We don't want them to have another episode of, I could kill you but ill hesitate because we were once friends or.... In love.

Yeah I can see your point but I feel at the rate magik is going she would be a great Villain. She's already burned her bridge with her brother and is look as the Black Sheep of the X-men and she also has ties to Storm as well (Storm taught her when she was younger). It would add some interesting tension between these three.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By _Sojourn_
    @Roddy010 the x men are strained enough as it is, I don't think it would work as well as if Storm could let loose
    Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Roddy010

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Roddy010 the x men are strained enough as it is, I don't think it would work as well as if Storm could let loose

Maybe after all the f**kery that is going on I guess. lol but You're right the X-men do have a lot on their plate as of late. I just feel that Magik isn't far off the path of Villainy so I think she would make a great antagonist for Storm's mystical side, But it has to be written well.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Roddy010 said:

@_Sojourn_ said:

Maybe after all the f**kery that is going on I guess. lol but You're right the X-men do have a lot on their plate as of late. I just feel that Magik isn't far off the path of Villainy so I think she would make a great antagonist for Storm's mystical side, But it has to be written well.

Do you think Storm is strong enough to handle Magik? I mean even if she did start using her magic she'd be a complete amateur........While Magik is the Sorceress Supreme of her dimension.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Storm Calling

Does anyone remember what issue this is from? lol

No Caption Provided
    Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Storm Calling said:

No Caption Provided

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm said:

@Storm Calling said:

No Caption Provided

Black Panther Annual #1. non-cannon Storm was telling canonical stories about how Wakanda came to be the way it is.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Storm Calling said:

No Caption Provided

Black Panther Annual #1. non-cannon Storm was telling canonical stories about how Wakanda came to be the way it is.

OMG she killed the Red Skull!

*bottom right corner!*

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: Interesting, so who was the girl slaughtering people?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm: Ooohh!! You better watch yo words! Gone cause a riot

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

An ancestor of Storm's.................................she did NOT like slavers....

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm: Ooohh!! You better watch yo words! Gone cause a riot

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

An ancestor of Storm's.................................she did NOT like slavers....

Very awesome, thanks for all of the info. So considering the non canon Storm was telling a canonical story, we can consider this another ancestor that has been revealed in 616 Storm's bloodline?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Very awesome, thanks for all of the info. So considering the non canon Storm was telling a canonical story, we can consider this another ancestor that has been revealed in 616 Storm's bloodline?

Yep. The only thing that can't be taken as canon, is the stuff that happened AFTERWARDS....with the death of Tony, and Storm and T'Challa building a dynasty, with Shuri as the leader

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

A badass ancestor who had no isssues killing and looking good doing it!

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: Awesome-sauce! I'll have to see if I still have the issue, it's been awhile since I've read it.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: Awesome-sauce! I'll have to see if I still have the issue, it's been awhile since I've read it.

Ha! I just found mine. Yay for digital!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Roddy010

@Son Of Storm: @White Mage: My inbox is full you got some splainin to do...lol

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Blood1991

@Roddy010 said:

One more useless inbox message for the road.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Roddy010 said:

LOL. Mine hit the 80s.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Roddy010 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Roddy010 said:

LOL. Mine hit the 80s.

I am so................tickled

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Roddy010 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Roddy010 said:

LOL. Mine hit the 80s.

I am so................tickled

Umm...Good?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.