Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10172 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

A new picture of Storm from X-men DOFP

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

OMG--- Halle seems to have stepped up her game as Storm. She looks fierce as Storm in the new picture released. Apparently it's from the Days of Future Past teaser? I gotta see this teaser trailer!!

No Caption Provided
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

awesome! But i prefer the long white hair though

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awesome! But i prefer the long white hair though

Not even going to lie, doesn't it look like she has the mohawk going on in this picture?

xrs10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has happened to the storm forums on comicvine! haha I used to come here because I knew you guys would be all over any new info but recently I have been seeing everything way before you mention it.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG--- Halle seems to have stepped up her game as Storm. She looks fierce as Storm in the new picture released. Apparently it's from the Days of Future Past teaser? I gotta see this teaser trailer!!

No Caption Provided

well alteast we know shes gotta be kicking some serious a**.. or the elements are attacking halle for not having a mohawk..:P

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

well alteast we know shes gotta be kicking some serious a**.. or the elements are attacking halle for not having a mohawk..:P

she's not flying. : (

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

thank god..not really such a bad thing because SHE WAS A HELICOPTER IN X3! just because she rides the wind doesn't mean she just goes up and down..she goes horizontal also..that is by far the worst interpitation of flying in superhero movies history! she flies like any other superhero with the ability of flight and in x2 they had a GREAT opportunity to show her mad flight skills (the tornado scene)..its not hard for her to out fly the x jet , she could have left the jet and provide a distraction like have the fighter jets follow her while the xjet escapes and the two pilots would then call for back up and have atleast 20 jets pursuing storm and then she could have summoned the tornadoes and yada yada yada then a missle could have exploded behind her and knocked her out and lastly while she is falling to the ground jean could have caught her with a tk bubble and bring her to safety

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

thank god..not really such a bad thing because SHE WAS A HELICOPTER IN X3! just because she rides the wind doesn't mean she just goes up and down..she goes horizontal also..that is by far the worst interpitation of flying in superhero movies history! she flies like any other superhero with the ability of flight and in x2 they had a GREAT opportunity to show her mad flight skills (the tornado scene)..its not hard for her to out fly the x jet , she could have left the jet and provide a distraction like have the fighter jets follow her while the xjet escapes and the two pilots would then call for back up and have atleast 20 jets pursuing storm and then she could have summoned the tornadoes and yada yada yada then a missle could have exploded behind her and knocked her out and lastly while she is falling to the ground jean could have caught her with a tk bubble and bring her to safety

So true. Storm , especially in the first x-men film didn't look like flying but just floating. They should have hired someone who could really make Halle/Storm look that she could really fly freely, just like in Man of Steel. I don't think we'll see or be convinced with the flying sequences in DOFP under Singer's direction.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

So true. Storm , especially in the first x-men film didn't look like flying but just floating. They should have hired someone who could really make Halle/Storm look that she could really fly freely, just like in Man of Steel. I don't think we'll see or be convinced with the flying sequences in DOFP under Singer's direction.

No Caption Provided

yeah she didn't really need to fly she just hovered in the elevator ^ much like that

No Caption Provided

^ and if i ever get the career of my dreams which ofcourse is acting i might do an x-men movie and cast angela basset for the role and have her do this pose for the promotional image

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

yeah she didn't really need to fly she just hovered in the elevator ^ much like that

No Caption Provided

^ and if i ever get the career of my dreams which ofcourse is acting i might do an x-men movie and cast angela basset for the role and have her do this pose for the promotional image

If I'll be the director, I'll pick Tyra Banks

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By stormchild1997

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If I'll be the director, I'll pick Tyra Banks

lmao you and your tyra banks obsession...i LOVE americas next top model..i watched the 2005 one yesterday and nik should have won!

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

looks like they split the difference. little mohawk with short hair. eh.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jhazzroucher

looks like they split the difference. little mohawk with short hair. eh.

I think Halle decided it for herself. The director should tell her to wear a long white wig

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@jhazzroucher: the only person that should listen to halle is her kid. even that is questionable.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By poisonfleur

Here is the trailer. Storm is in another scene too-- Lookin' like the Matrix meets AOU lol

AND JHAZZ-- Don't make a brand new topic out of this trailer!

Loading Video...
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the trailer. Storm is in another scene too-- Lookin' like the Matrix meets AOU lol

Loading Video...

thanks for the video.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

Loading Video...

thanks for the video.

crap! i didn't get to watch it :'( my computer is a troll

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Loading Video...

thanks for the video.

I guess this was a leak that wasn't supposed to be released yet and they took it down. Wow-- that was pretty fast. lol

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Loading Video...

thanks for the video.

I guess this was a leak that wasn't supposed to be released yet and they took it down. Wow-- that was pretty fast. lol

one has to wonder...who the hell keeps designing these horrible uniforms?...storm in a full body leather suit ..nawwwwww leather jacket and stuff like her punk era..you know what jessica alba wore in FF..they should've borrowed that from her and dye it black or something and add a cape -_- hell the should've borrowed the wig to

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jhazzroucher

@poisonfleur said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Loading Video...

thanks for the video.

one has to wonder...who the hell keeps designing these horrible uniforms?...storm in a full body leather suit ..nawwwwww leather jacket and stuff like her punk era..you know what jessica alba wore in FF..they should've borrowed that from her and dye it black or something and add a cape -_- hell the should've borrowed the wig to

Ahahaha. I'm not even expecting the characters to fly. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Loading Video...

thanks for the video.

Ahahaha. I'm not even expecting the characters to fly. : )

meh...i gave up on storm flying from x1...the best thing she ever did in flight was in x3 when she swirled like a tornado...

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halle Berry or Hallelujah

Dam that woman is FINE.

She is such a noob when it comes to Storm though.

I wonder what her sign is.

Oh shes a Leo. Nice

( + )

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halle Berry or Hallelujah

Dam that woman is FINE.

She is such a noob when it comes to Storm though.

I wonder what her sign is.

Oh shes a Leo. Nice

( + )

That is shocking-- She certainly doesn't act like one.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: How so? There is no pointblank personality of a Leo. I haven't hung out with her but I have several Leo friends they don't all act exactly the same. They all share a few similar traits yes but their personalities vary.

( + )

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

little mohawk with short hair...i like it

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any updates?

GoblinAlGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She looks quite... LOVELY!

Muahahahahjajajajaja

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She looks quite... LOVELY!

Muahahahahjajajajaja

Halle would have looked better if her hair was long

GoblinAlGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher:

I respectfully... Disagree!

Muahahahahjajajajaja

Honestly, I think she looks better with short hair, when she had long hair it looked straight up like a wig. Maybe if they actually painted her ong hair it would look different/better.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher:

I respectfully... Disagree!

Muahahahahjajajajaja

Honestly, I think she looks better with short hair, when she had long hair it looked straight up like a wig. Maybe if they actually painted her ong hair it would look different/better.

but Storm doesn't really have that kind of hair in 616 and it's not a popular Storm look.

GoblinAlGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: So... What?

Muahahahahjajajajaja

Seriously, I always viewed this as a alternate universe like Universe 876 or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.