- Storm Vs ... ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lucas996 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

who is this person ? what is the comic ?

#2 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I flagged this because it is a throwaway question that has already been answered

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I flagged this because it is a throwaway question that has already been answered

Yep.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lucas996: Also stop this or at least confront the people in your threads with a reason.

#5 Edited by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Correction, I TRIED to flag it, but my karma needs resettin. Tis Trion. There's no longer a need for this thread (also, this feat has already been addressed in other threads)

#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Lucas996: Also stop this or at least confront the people in your threads with a reason.

He did this before the forum reset, too. I don't like the return to old habits

#7 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Neither do I. Almost positive this is an alt account of someone who has too much time on there hands.

#8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Neither do I. Almost positive this is an alt account of someone who has too much time on there hands.

My heart won't allow me to believe this............that and I saw the attempted wiki edits that he was trying to make

#9 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna be a mod

#10 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Trion!! She and the xmen were in another dimension

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

My heart won't allow me to believe this............that and I saw the attempted wiki edits that he was trying to make

I refuse to believe this is a real person. My view of humanity can't get that dangerously low.

@White Mage said:

I wanna be a mod

I know Mage. Maybe one day, maybe one day.

#12 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

#13 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

He's the same user. English isn't his first language, and he doesn't seem to understand the content of any thread that he posts in, because if he did, then he wouldn't be making redundant question threads

#14 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I'm tempted to change my avatar now............my name has been thrown into the nomination ring enough for me to safely step back

#15 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

He came in one day before you returned making crazy intangible battle threads and asking crazy questions. I tried Pming him about it saying I would answer his questions, but he kept doing it.

#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991: I'm tempted to change my avatar now............my name has been thrown into the nomination ring enough for me to safely step back

You have my support in the matter if that means anything.

#17 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

It does..............it does...............I'm about to be on my "Monique" today, because these current circumstances simply will not allow for me to be classy, and reserved

#18 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

He came in one day before you returned making crazy intangible battle threads and asking crazy questions. I tried Pming hm about it say I would answer his questions, but he kept doing it.

Shocked Kitty FTW

#19 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

It does..............it does...............I'm about to be on my "Monique" today, because these current circumstances simply will not allow for me to be classy, and reserved

Mercy be on those in your wake.

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

I sought the power of the GG's.............they have answered my prayers

#21 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

The skies shall be filled with the might of my clicks

#22 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

He came in one day before you returned making crazy intangible battle threads and asking crazy questions. I tried Pming hm about it say I would answer his questions, but he kept doing it.

Awww that cat is soooo cute... oh some people are beyond help i see. :(

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

Except the one prayer......

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

Beyond help..............even the worst of prisons have a place for people.....who are beyond........."help"

#25 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

The holy ones cannot do all of my dirty work...........But they can give me the tools.........I will attack with sass and common sense..........and no man will be able to stand against me.........no (wo)man either

#26 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

Beyond help..............even the worst of prisons have a place for people.....who are beyond........."help"

. i believe everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. they too can see the light

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

The holy ones cannot do all of my dirty work...........But they can give me the tools.........I will attack with sass and common sense..........and no man will be able to stand against me.........no (wo)man either

Oh we got a level 9 Sass Mage over here!

#28 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

who is he??

. i believe everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. they too can see the light

No one change unless they want to and he has proven to me he doesn't want to. He he ever decides he does then so be it I'm all for redemption.

#29 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: This is fair enough..

#30 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

The skies shall be filled with the might of my clicks

I so read this wrong. mind is totally not in the right place lol

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but we do already have a thread for asking where scans come from. Please use the search function in the future to see if something's already been done.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.