Why is Stilt Man so underrated?

#1 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, the guy is able to take on Daredevil and yet he's never used in battles, why is this? 
 
Sorry if this has been done.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

cause he's a guy with stilts

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" cause he's a guy with stilts "
Actually he's a guy with stilt armor. There's a difference.
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

because Punisher took whatever dignity he ever had (if there was any)

Moderator
#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is this guy again?

#6 Posted by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm...is this a joke thread?

#7 Posted by ~Marauder~ (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Because hes LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#8 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio
@~Marauder~ said:
"Because hes LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE "

THIS!
#9 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" cause he's a guy with stilts "
Actually he's a guy with stilt armor. There's a difference. "
that doesn't really change anything....he's still just a guy on stilts.....stilt walking is not a super power
#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" cause he's a guy with stilts "
Actually he's a guy with stilt armor. There's a difference. "
that doesn't really change anything....he's still just a guy on stilts.....stilt walking is not a super power "
You don't need super powers to be a threat. Batman doesn't have any powers.
#11 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" cause he's a guy with stilts "
Actually he's a guy with stilt armor. There's a difference. "
that doesn't really change anything....he's still just a guy on stilts.....stilt walking is not a super power "
You don't need super powers to be a threat. Batman doesn't have any powers. "
are you comparing Stilt Man to Batman?
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" cause he's a guy with stilts "
Actually he's a guy with stilt armor. There's a difference. "
that doesn't really change anything....he's still just a guy on stilts.....stilt walking is not a super power "
You don't need super powers to be a threat. Batman doesn't have any powers. "
are you comparing Stilt Man to Batman? "
Yes. :D
#13 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @danhimself said:
" cause he's a guy with stilts "
Actually he's a guy with stilt armor. There's a difference. "
that doesn't really change anything....he's still just a guy on stilts.....stilt walking is not a super power "
You don't need super powers to be a threat. Batman doesn't have any powers. "
are you comparing Stilt Man to Batman? "
Yes. :D "
I'm almost positive that you're being funny here but I'm not 100% sure....I mean this is a guy who's only ability is to walk on really tall stilts...no lasers, pumpkin bombs, repulsors, web shooters, not even a batarang...just stilts...that's it....all you need to beat the guy is a trip wire and he's done
#14 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"I'm almost positive that you're being funny here but I'm not 100% sure....I mean this is a guy who's only ability is to walk on really tall stilts...no lasers, pumpkin bombs, repulsors, web shooters, not even a batarang...just stilts...that's it....all you need to beat the guy is a trip wire and he's done "
He doesn't wear just stilts, he wears a suit of power armor that happens to be built on extremely long legs. He's able to bust through walls and I am sure the suit has weapons. But not with standing the original Stiltman is dead courtesy of the Punisher and the replacement last I saw he wasn't that good at using the armor and Punisher let him live, thanks to the Rhino talking him out of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.