Follow

Steve Trevor

Character » Steve Trevor appears in 1372 issues.

Colonel Steve Trevor is a military officer who is the original love interest of Wonder Woman and the very first man she has laid eyes on. In various incarnations, his status in the military has gone from being in the Army Air Corps, to being an Air Force pilot, to the current incarnation of being a Navy SEAL. He is now a U.S. Government Agent and head of A.R.G.U.S.. He was also co-leader and a member of the Justice League of America.

Confused About Steve Trevor ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I Was looking up more on Steve and I have a problem. I noticed on this page his full name Is Steve Trevor Howard but on the dc database is full name is Steve Rockwell Trevor ? So wich is it ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh I have looked up sevral sites and his full name on Earth One is Steve Lenard Trevor and New Earth is Steven Rockwell Trevor on Earth Two his name is just Steve Trevor. I also found this out about steve from Earth One, Get ready for this... "Steve Trevor was a Major in the US Army, and had a long term romance with Wonder Woman, initially without realizing that she was actually his colleague Diana Prince. Trevor was killed by one of Diana's old foes soon after Diana had chosen to give up her powers and Wonder Woman identity in order to be with him, but he was secretly resurrected some years later by the goddess Aphrodite, who gave him a new identity as 'Steve Howard' (this Trevor was eventually revealed to be the god Eros inhabiting Trevor's body). Later killed again, he was replaced once more by a version of himself from another dimension, but the original Trevor was eventually restored and merged with his counterpart. Steve and Diana eventually married with the blessing of Diana's mother Queen Hippolyta shortly before both of them were erased from existence by the Crisis on Infinite Earths." I think DC is trying to reboot this idea ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.