Steve Epting appreciation

Posted by mightiness (291 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been a huge Steve Epting fan from his first run in the Avengers. To this day his run with Bob Harras is one of my favorite Avengers run of all time. His work on Captain America was absolutely incredible he depicted the espionage and reflected Brubaker's stories beautifully. The Marvels Project was again awesome and my favorite story from 2010. I am sad he isn't returning to Cap but for the first time in a long time I might actually get Fantastic Four and have heard nothing but good stuff about Hickman's writing. So thank you Steve Epting for providing my eyes years of visual enjoyment.

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18936 posts) - - Show Bio
@mightiness: Just got the first issue of Steve's run on Fantastic Four. It is amazing. 
#2 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

Epting and Brubaker's run on Captain America was my absolute favorite, and ever since Steve left the book it's been struggling to find a great on-going artist to work along side Ed's amazing writing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.