Would you read a Spoiler mini-series?

#1 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

A miniseries was supposed to come after her resurrection, but once Chuck Dixon was fired by DC, it was cancelled. My question is, would you read one? Who would you want it to be written by?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to read that one when it was launched, hated to hear that it was being cancelled

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOO

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

IN A HEARTBEAT

Moderator
#5 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I would totally read a Spoiler mini series. It would be wicked awesome. She's a great character.

#6 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have loved to read a Spoiler mini series but I would have her team up with Speedy and the written would be done by Jim Lee.

#7 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Lee is a talented artist, but I feel like his time would be better spent on DC Universe Online. Can I get a Pete Woods? Or John Batista?

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"I would have loved to read a Spoiler mini series but I would have her team up with Speedy and the written would be done by Jim Lee."
written?
#9 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

i would definitely read it. I'd like it to be written by probably Peter David and artist:  Rafael Albequerque or Patrick Gleason

#10 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

PAD and Albequerque would be the dream team I know would never happen.

And why did I put John Batista? *Chris* Batista.

#11 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio

If she did get her own mini-series then who would be the bad guy in it?

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Cluemaster

#13 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Cluemaster"
             That geting old maybe someone better like Deadshot.
#14 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not have a Cluemaster/David Cain teamup? We could have Steph beat em up with help from Cass and Tim, and it would be awesome.

#15 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"Why not have a Cluemaster/David Cain teamup? We could have Steph beat em up with help from Cass and Tim, and it would be awesome."
               That could work dut does Cluemaster even knows that she alive.

            
#16 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he does. There was supposed to be an issue, but Dixon got canned ;________; . It could be him going on a rampage since his daughter died, then have him find out she's alive, go crazy looking for her while still continuing crimes, and I don't know what ending.

#17 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"I don't think he does. There was supposed to be an issue, but Dixon got canned ;________; . It could be him going on a rampage since his daughter died, then have him find out she's alive, go crazy looking for her while still continuing crimes, and I don't know what ending."
              That could work.
#18 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio

I would so read it! ^_^ I loved her character and then... they 'killed' her -_- I was so pissed off...

#19 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"I would so read it! ^_^ I loved her character and then... they 'killed' her -_- I was so pissed off..."
             You do know she back right?
#20 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nova does, that's why sie used past tense.

#21 Posted by StaticJames (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to read it but... I wouldn't want to buy the monthly series on top of everything else. If there was a collection of one large story I would.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.