Where is Stephanie Brown?

#1 Posted by nbradsher (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Barbara Gordon has pretty much usurped Stephanie Brown as the current Batgirl, where did Stephanie go? Personally, I want her to show up with Tim on the Titans roster, but that's doubtful.

#2 Edited by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know if she even exists anymore. She's nowhere to be found in the DCnU.

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that she does still exist in the new universe they have just not mentioned her yet. I hope we get to see her soon though

#4 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I heard that she does still exist in the new universe they have just not mentioned her yet. I hope we get to see her soon though

well, she is listed in the Batman Inc one-shot (as spoiler), so she does exist...

#5 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

We should have a sticky that responds to this or some kind of automatic notification if a user types in the words "Stephanie Brown"...

So okay. She does exist, confirmed by writers and execs to exist. She will be appearing in Leviathan Strikes, and will be featured in the Batman Inc. continuation and conclusion. Beyond that at this point they are giving her a light rest, to be reconsidered after the conclusion of her role in the aforementioned titles.

#6 Edited by johnny_spam (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

@nbradsher: Batman Leviathan Strikes will be released December 21 2011. Written by Grant Morrison art by Cameron Stewart and Chris Burnham.

#7 Posted by DjBest02 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph's going back to high school?? cool XD

#8 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_spam said:

@nbradsher: Batman Leviathan Strikes will be released December 21 2011. Written by Grant Morrison art by Cameron Stewart and Chris Burnham.

Looking forward to reading this. Gotta love Steph.

#9 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@nbradsher: I agree with you an wish the same thing.

#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@KidSupreme: @The Poet:

#11 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: well, the peculiar thing was that the description on the DC website read Spoiler at the time...some time between the time I posted and the time they released the comic they changed the description.

#12 Posted by nbradsher (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we are, 6 months later and the only steph I've seen with leviathan strikes. damn dc

#13 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@nbradsher said:

Here we are, 6 months later and the only steph I've seen with leviathan strikes. damn dc

DC's biggest mistake was to throw her into limbo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.