There's Hope for Stephanie Brown

Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Messed Up! #6 - This week, I talk about the new webseries titled "Batgirl: Spoiled" starring Stephanie Brown! Go check out the trailer!

Don't forget to leave suggestions in the comments for what topics you want me to talk about in future episodes!

Check out the Batgirl: Spoiled full trailer!

Here is the first episode!

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

there are no episodes up yet besides behind the scenes stuff.

#2 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: They've been delayed.

#3 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand Steph is a solid character with a strong fan base and her book not only sold well but was a critical success. Find a place for her.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22320 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I don't understand Steph is a solid character with a strong fan base and her book not only sold well but was a critical success. Find a place for her.

it's editorial....creators have been begging to use Wally, Donna, Cass, and Steph but editorial won't let them

#5 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

wow awesome episode i like steph selina harley. i miss steph as bg i love barbra but i think barbra was more usefull as oricle. who ever plays steph really nailed the charater down.

#6 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm good start.

#7 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

really cool vid, very funny as well. keep it up, its cool stories like these that should be told for our currently absent steph

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.