The One and Only Girl Wonder!!!

#1 Edited by wessaari (621 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a recent fan of Stephanie Brown, and I have been reading up on her exploits as Spoiler and Batgirl. The problem is, I don't know what issues she is in as Robin. I know there aren't many, really just a handful, but if anyone would know the exact issues she was Robin I would really appreciate it.

Stephanie Brown Spoiler

Please reply to me directly so I can know that you have responded :PPP

#2 Posted by danhimself (22218 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari: I can't say which issue numbers they were but it was just prior to and during the War Games arc

#3 Posted by wessaari (621 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: ya, ive picked up i think the last two parts of war games, ive read through part 1 though. I know she had just recently been fired at that point and thats why she was trying to prove herself, and it ended up with her being freaking tortured

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

That's so weird, I nearly posted this same question last night.

I'm interested too, so if I find issue numbers, I'll let you know. She must be in this one though:

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the part when BM 'kills' her ;)

#6 Posted by wessaari (621 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

That's so weird, I nearly posted this same question last night.

I'm interested too, so if I find issue numbers, I'll let you know. She must be in this one though:

well its a start :P I think she was in some issues of Batgirl, when it was Cass behind the cowl. Other than that, I think she was only in a couple issues here and there

#7 Edited by wessaari (621 posts) - - Show Bio

I found the issues where she was Robin, in the Robin series literally right before War Games

#8 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari:Cool. I'll look out for them. Good find with the Robin issues. :)

#9 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari said:

Love this pic

!

#10 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Harper Row may be the new girl wonder

#11 Posted by BlackRowan (51 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.