Follow

Stephanie Brown

Character » Stephanie Brown appears in 787 issues.

Stephanie Brown is the Cluemaster's daughter. She becomes the Spoiler to "spoil" her father's criminal plots, and dated Tim Drake while he was Robin. Steph temporarily becomes Robin when Tim is forced to quit by his father. Later, she briefly resumes being Spoiler before Cassandra Cain decides to pass her the mantle of Batgirl. In the New 52 and Rebirth, she's back to being The Spoiler.

Recommend Stephanie Brown Stories

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

In honor of today's announcements, I want to know some good Stephanie Brown stories. I have heard the character's name before and I want to know more about this character for a couple reasons.

1. I want to know why people love this character so much.

2. I want to have an idea what kind of character she is.

So if anyone can recommend any stories, runs or series involving Stephanie Brown that are worth reading can you please put it in the comments please?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Her Batgirl run. Sadly, it's out of print.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By saoakden

@the_tree: Seriously? Well lets hope they re-release them by the time she appears. I'll have to look around for those trades.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

Batgirl. She was in some pretty good stories in Time Drakes series Robin and Red Robin too, I believe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.