Question about her.

#1 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that she is Batgirl should this article still be called Spoiler? What about the Batgirl article since Batgirl is Steph should she get a page.

#2 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph has a page, it's the spoiler one... just a little section explaining that she is batgirl now is all that's needed.

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

So is official? She's Batgirl?

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

that's how it looks so far

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, ironic that I clicked on the question about Spoiler and it was a spoiler. I can't be mad because I'm a sucker for irony.

#6 Posted by danhimself (22490 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if she's going to stay Batgirl long...it seems like they're setting it up for someone else to jump in....at least to me it does

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

especially with Oracle intervening and Calculators daughter appearing

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

Well shouldn't the Spoiler page be retitled Stephanie Brown? She's not Spoiler anymore. And what about Cassandra? I mentioned it in another thread. Shouldn't there be a Cassandra Cain page. I added the characters to the new issue and if you looked at it you could never tell Cassandra was in it. 

I'm new to the Batman stuff (DC stuff basically), I'm just curious.

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra's page is the Batgirl Page, even if she's no longer using the title.

With page renames comes broken links and what not, so that's why we just use aliases rather than renaming entire pages.

#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

so gross.

#11 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure with Steph's success as Robin, she's in it for the long-run at Batgirl!

/sarcasm

#12 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I can understand the renaming thing, I have noticed it changes all the links and that is an inconvenience

I'm just pointing out that if Cassandra Cain's page is Batgirl's page, it can become confusing. Unless you read the newest issue you would never know Cassandra was in the issue looking at the character appearances (unless someone write a summary and I don't know the CV etiquette for new issues) . She may become a new identity all together or return to being Batgirl. Should we just wait and see what happens?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.