Join the Batman movement!

#1 Edited by TonyPicci (3 posts) - - Show Bio

This video was made to gather Batman fans and Stephanie Brown fans together to get DC's attention and put Stephanie Brown back in the DC Universe. The movement is a campaign in which fans will send Waffles to DC comics and post on DC's facebook page. I hope you join and gather other Batman fans to join as well. Only together can we garner the attention of DC Comics.

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they prevail,I want to see how they re-interpret Stephanie in the new 52.

#3 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring Cassandra back first..

#4 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring Azarael back first. Stephanie Brown can wait.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has a plan for Stephenie Brown and they'll bring her back when the time's right. Sending them waffles won't change that. At most, it'll cause them to rush her return, resulting in crappy storyline or kill her off to shut the fans up.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12561 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe after Creeper comes back

#7 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Maybe after Creeper comes back

Are you being sarcastic?because it is extremely unlikely that they'll insert the creeper into the new 52.

#8 Posted by The_Tree (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* I wish Steph was still around.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12561 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Not being sarcastic. I'm certain they'll find a way.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12561 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll send in some Waffles. She seems to really be wanted and needed.

#11 Posted by Batmandemon23 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

apparently, didio said that they're waiting to make the right story to bring her back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.