Follow

Stepford Cuckoos

Team » Stepford Cuckoos appears in 1674 issues.

The Stepford Cuckoos are five powerful telepaths - cloned daughters of Emma Frost's - who can combine their telepathic abilities to create a much more powerful hive-mind. The Cuckoos are currently acting as psychic emissaries to the mutant nation & are residing at The White Palace in Krakoa with Emma Frost.

Hearts of Dimond; Three-in-One question

pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By pixie_child
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

They acted cold & distant in New X-Men.  It's in Uncanny X-Men where they were uncharacteristically smiling away.  That's a fault on the artist & writer.  That's one of MANY reasons I don't pick up Uncanny X-Men.

pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pixie_child
    @xerox-kitty:
    Thanks. That helps. But aren't they that way in X-Men Legacy as well?
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By grimm
    @pixie_child: They are completely fine now. I forgot when it occurred (at the start of Second Coming I think) when Hope came back everyone who had ties to the phoenix force was shown. The phoenix left the cuckoos, Korvus couldn't use his phoenix blade, and Rachel did something (can't remember). So now they are back to normal.
    pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pixie_child
    @grimm:
    Okay, cool. Thanks so much! This was really bugging me. (I'm a Cuckoo fan, yet not so much one of Emma. How weird is that?)
    nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nyx

I'm still curious how the Phoenix escaped their 'flawless diamond hearts.'  The whole Warsong story should have been burned, not published.  It was dumb.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Thunderscream

So, I merely flipped through the Endsong stuff (it was....meh) and stumbled across the bio of the Stepfords...they gained Emma's diamond form? I'd never seen them use it before, but it WOULD explain the idea that they would survive 150 years without aging that future timeline.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.