Follow

Stepford Cuckoos

Team » Stepford Cuckoos appears in 1674 issues.

The Stepford Cuckoos are five powerful telepaths - cloned daughters of Emma Frost's - who can combine their telepathic abilities to create a much more powerful hive-mind. The Cuckoos are currently acting as psychic emissaries to the mutant nation & are residing at The White Palace in Krakoa with Emma Frost.

Does the Stepford Cuckoos have telekinesis before the Phoenix?

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Djinn

I was reading old comics specifically New X-Men. And came across this picture which shows no one in the car but it driving. So how did she do this because in later issues there is no sign of telekinesis. 

No Caption Provided
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By RedK
    @Djinn:  are you sure the car wasn't remote controled, cause i've never heard of them having TK and they are clones of Emma and she dosen't have TK, so this could easily of been a mistake, but i have't read any X stuff in a long time so i could be way off
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

She was meant to be working in secret with 'Magneto'.  So the car would have been magnetically driven.

PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PhoenixHell
    @RedK:
    Uh she does have telekinesis. But its called Latent Telekinesis. Which means she has the potential to be a telekinetic. But it was never woken up inside of her. If you remember Synch was in a coma once and he used her telekinesis. And during the onslaught event she was asleep, and dreaming. And in the real world object was floating around her. So yeah she has the potential.
    Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Djinn
    @xerox-kitty: oooooooooooo i gotcha. thats probably it. This bothered me for a looooong time.
    Avatar image for thestepfordcuckoos
    thestepfordcuckoos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well I would love that is Esme using a unknown latent form of telekinesis I think that I was Magneto sending the car to her via his magnetic powers as since if it was the actual first sign of one of the Stepford Cuckoos using telekinesis it would be seemingly a very power showing of power as telekinetically moving a car from New York City where Magneto is to where Esme is in Salem, New York that would be a little bit much. Especially without her sisters sensing her using it. But I do think that they have a potential to have TK as Emma does but that's an unknown future power as Emma in many future comics doesn't display herself using telekinesis and the Cuckoos have displayed both telekinetic flight (in the Warsong) and precognition (in Here Comes Tomorrow) as while Sophie have more telepathic powers and precognition in the Exiles. So I think that maybe in the future seeing the future is more of evolution of there powers.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @thestepfordcuckoos: Please read the previous comments.  She didn't have TK. 

@xerox-kitty
    said:
    "She was meant to be working in secret with 'Magneto'.  So the car would have been magnetically driven. "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.