Steel spider do you like him? I do

#1 Posted by Koala00 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

..So what do you think
Post Edited:2007-07-02 00:28:28

#2 Posted by Blue_Shield (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Yeah! I liked him before his recent appearances in Thunderbolts, now I like him more.

#3 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I like anyone that fights the Thunderbolts, too bad Steel Spider got hurt by Venom.

#4 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes completely nuts and hes probably stalking spiderman on myspace. And I'm pretty sure he just got his arm ripped off so now hes a 7 legged spider.

#5 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember the Spider- Armor he wore in Web of Spider-man 100 that was all padded metal, then some loser named Thermite shattered the armor by heating it and freezing it? They should have just called that guy ICY HOT.

Anyway, I like the new costume.

#6 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio

Who DOESN'T like a guy who can fight akin to Spider-Man AND Doctor Octopus?

#7 Posted by omega gama (18 posts) - - Show Bio

i realy like him, he is a very interesting character and i think he should be used more... he should also get a new cybernetic arm to replace that.... place where his arm is suposted to be
#8 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

He is my favorite little know character!!

#9 Posted by Braxxis7 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

He's okay in but usually on principal i dont like all of the spider ppl but peter parker.
#10 Posted by Blue Outburst (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate that his arm was ripped off, but he can make a better robotic one i guess. I hope he comes back into the comic world somehow. I liked this character a lot.

#11 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blue Outburst said:
" I hate that his arm was ripped off, but he can make a better robotic one i guess. I hope he comes back into the comic world somehow. I liked this character a lot. "
yea, he could use a cybernetic arm and give himself some other powers like webbing or a grappling hook built into the arm
#12 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedK: Some good ideas there, Marvel should really hire you!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.