Nobody says:

"NEW VENOM says:
"Bow Wow"
That would be a crappy movie. "

Lmao.

#5 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

If not Bow Wow then no one at all.

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it has to be a bad actor, since I believe Static Shock to be a bad character. Black Lightning did it first, and he did it cooler, and he had a cooler way of concealing his identity, and his costume was cooler. BTW, sorry to the Comicvine Member Static Shock, I don't mean to bag on a character you obviously are fond of, he just bugs the crap out of me.

#7 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

What are ya'll talking about? You obviously never read his comic. Bow Wow is not the right choice. Maybe the kid from "Everyone hates Chris". Static originally was not the popular superstar (Bow Wow) but the likeable, but geeky because of interests more than social ineptitude, kid from the inner city. His powers and creative intellegence were his character strengths. Everyone Hates Chris kid has that already going.

#8 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Well, it has to be a bad actor, since I believe Static Shock to be a bad character. Black Lightning did it first, and he did it cooler, and he had a cooler way of concealing his identity, and his costume was cooler. BTW, sorry to the Comicvine Member Static Shock, I don't mean to bag on a character you obviously are fond of, he just bugs the crap out of me."

Agreed.

#9 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't that kid too young, though? Isn't Static around High School Age? (if not, forgive my lack of knowledge, please.)

#10 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Isn't that kid too young, though? Isn't Static around High School Age? (if not, forgive my lack of knowledge, please.)"

Yea your right.That kid is probably too young.

#11 Posted by Ippy (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know... I kind of like it.
Post Edited:2008-03-13 17:37:47

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda late at this. I don't think a Static movie should be made. Static gets enough hate as it is already. A live-action movie would make it even worse. But, if anyone should be him in a movie, it should be this guy... I think he should be Static. He looks like him and wears his hear like him...

This is Michael B. Jordan, from All My Children...

Gottheit says:

"Well, it has to be a bad actor, since I believe Static Shock to be a bad character. Black Lightning did it first, and he did it cooler, and he had a cooler way of concealing his identity, and his costume was cooler. BTW, sorry to the Comicvine Member Static Shock, I don't mean to bag on a character you obviously are fond of, he just bugs the crap out of me."

None taken. You're clearly entitled to your opinion. I know a lot of people that don't like Static. Can't anything about it. but, I can clearly say that he's a lot more popular than Black Lightning ever was, especially with the kids. And, his solo series lasted longer than BL's... That's all I gotta say...

Shrugs

Midnight Lantern says:

Agreed.

Shut the hell up. Speak only when spoken to, young'n.

Post Edited:2008-05-16 05:06:46
Post Edited:2008-05-16 05:07:32

#13 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this choice based off appearance, but if he can act too got my vote. Also am I the only Milestone fan on the Vine. If so you guys missed out. It wasn't as polished and flashy as some of the other bigger budget companies, but it had tons more heart, conscience, and creativity thn a lot of whats out now or back then.

Milestone till the casket drop!

#14 Posted by atlnigga03 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no bow wow cant act

#15 Edited by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84514 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"

NEW VENOM says:

"Bow Wow"
That would be a crappy movie."
Have you seen him in Entourage? He's actually pretty good.
#17 Posted by atlnigga03 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

ok,  i really dont care.

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The Governator

#19 Edited by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

@:Atlnigga03

Who is this clown?

#20 Posted by atlnigga03 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

no disrespect but i  dont think u know wat you're talkin about. Virgil is supposed to be skinny but not boney, his body size would be more like somone  like T.I. if u know who that is. He would also have to be a lil bit older,  you should always pic somone at least 18 to play somone in highschool like Virgil. Also, Virgil isn't supposed to be a complete geek, he's just an average kid that isnt the fist person the ladies go for, but he can be good lookin. He ever would play him would just have to be somone who isnt the best lookin guy but still good lookin, and able to act a lil bit silly.

#21 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

"
die
#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"
die"

Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?
#24 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Constantine said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"
die"

Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?"
yeh i probably would lol
#25 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? I ain't done nothing to nobody.

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

"
No. Unacceptable.
#27 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"
No. Unacceptable."
Man Wayne is my n***a but id shot him dead before id let him play static in a movie.
#28 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

"
             Are you kidding me!!!!
#29 Posted by atlnigga03 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Ima clown cus i dont like a lame ass superhero

#30 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Shia LaBoeuf.

#31 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"

Shia LaBoeuf.

"
             Are you out you're damn mind!?
#32 Posted by atlnigga03 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

BRANDON JENNINGS
 Wit some actin classes, I say this man here would be good to play virgil cause he's a lil bit skinny, and he a thug be he be actin silly.
#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
"             Are you out you're damn mind!? "
He was being sarcastic. Couldn't you tell?
#34 Edited by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
Lee Thompson Young  - Should play Static. He was played Cyborg on Smallville and was really badass in The Hills Have Eyes 2

#35 Posted by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Corbin Bleau? I don't know really.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.