Follow

Static

Character » Static appears in 185 issues.

Virgil Hawkins was exposed to a mutagenic gas that swept his city of Dakota, which gave him and other 'bang babies" superpowers. With the ability to control electromagnetism, Static joined the Teen Titans and continues to protect his city while serving on the team.

Superhero Darlings

StatFan201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StatFan201

Batman:

How many Batman books and shows do we need? He has more movies than any other other superhero that I can think of:

Batman, Batman Returns, Batman and Robin, Batman Forever, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises

It's so ridiculous that they just finished a trilogy and are already talking about a reboot. How about taking some of the talent that is bolstering up his already overdone resume and applying it to other less known characters?

Can we get at least one team show where the main character/ leader is not one of the Bat-Family members? I understand that their popular characters but they seem to be the most prominent characters on every show. What's wrong with Static, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy or anyone else being a leader for a change?

Superman:

Same problem as Batman but to a lesser extent.

The problem that I think he has in movies is that I think he got so overpowered over the years that people can't take him seriously whenever he gets beaten. You can't help but think "Why doesn't he just fly to Lex Luther and tear him a new one, because the guy is inevitably going to hatch a plan to take over the world."

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlackWind

Because Batman is what can easily make DC money. It's about what sells rather than if its tired or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.