Should Static join the Teen Tittans

#1 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

He's slated to join the Titans later on.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn with the idea

I mean Mckeever is still the writer, though for the scans I saw of the comic it seems it's getting better (That I dropped Teen Titans should tell you something)

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

OH Really Nice. He should they def need him..

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I'm torn with the idea

I mean Mckeever is still the writer, though for the scans I saw of the comic it seems it's getting better (That I dropped Teen Titans should tell you something)"
Teen Titans is kinda getting better (even though Robin left) I like the realism that they can't find any new members
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

the scene of Robin leaving wasn't in scans daily (why that is I don't get)

you have those scans?

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I'm torn with the idea

I mean Mckeever is still the writer, though for the scans I saw of the comic it seems it's getting better (That I dropped Teen Titans should tell you something)"
Where did you see them?
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

scans daily

use it to read most of the issues of comics not worth of me spending my money on, helps to keep on check with things

#9 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"the scene of Robin leaving wasn't in scans daily (why that is I don't get)

you have those scans?"
I can scan it from my own comic when I get home
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks =D

#11 Edited by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't they just make a Static Shock series instead of putting him on this weak @$$ team?

#12 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Why can't they just make a Static Shock series instead of putting him on this weak @$$ team?"
Titans are a great team man....Hes not ready for a solo just yet. He has the star power but they have to work him in
#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

weak? is full of powerhouses

and he may be getting one ongoing later this year

Didio said there would be two based on the Milestone characters, Static is a no brainer

I bet either Shadow Cabinet or ICON will be the other one

#14 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be interesting to see how Static deals with a team like the teen titans so I think they should have him join the team

#15 Edited by Brotha-Man (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I say have Staatic join only if that's the only path to getting him back into mainstream comics. Personally I would much rather have Static do another solo series again. He did it before, and that was real nice.

As for the Teen Titans, I'm hoping Static won't be pushed aside by all the lames on that team. As Static joins the Titans I hope they atleast introduce more Milestoners into the DCU.

It would be real cool to see Blood Syndicate kicking a** again. I could see it now.
                                                  "Robin talks a big game, but can he back it up? He goes for his.... oh well, I guess he can't. Wise Son laid that a** out with one punch." 

#16 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it should lead up to Robin Static and Wondergirl being the team leaders and not just robin and wondergirl. It's great though especially wit mckeever writin it

#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the new Teen Titans series gona start? Static should be second in command.

#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"When is the new Teen Titans series gona start? Static should be second in command. "
It's already started
#20 Posted by FRESH416 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he should definitely join. That would make me start picking up the series.

#22 Posted by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked his cartoon.

#23 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio
Psychotime said:
I liked his cartoon.
same,  it was really cool
#24 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime: I agree if u talkin bout a cartoon, but in the comic he should be third behind robin and wondergirl
#25 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
"Yeah he should definitely join. That would make me start picking up the series."
#26 Posted by Crimson Thunder (286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime: They should!!! But since he doesn't, he would be great for the Titans
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"weak? is full of powerhouses 
and he may be getting one ongoing later this year 
Didio said there would be two based on the Milestone characters, Static is a no brainer 
I bet either Shadow Cabinet or ICON will be the other one "

When and where did Didio say the underlined part?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.