Follow

Static

Character » Static appears in 185 issues.

Virgil Hawkins was exposed to a mutagenic gas that swept his city of Dakota, which gave him and other 'bang babies" superpowers. With the ability to control electromagnetism, Static joined the Teen Titans and continues to protect his city while serving on the team.

Clones, where did they come from?

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedK

For anyone who hasn't read it yet this will have some spoilers but nothing of great significance.

I just finished reading the second issue of Static, and apparently Static's sister Sharon has a clone (also called Sharon), did i completly miss something when did this happen, the way she interacts with the family says that she has been around for awhile, but nobody including the two Sharons knows which on is the original or the clone.

I've read the original Static series and some of his Teen titans appearances, did this happen in something that I missed or are McDaniel and Rozum doing a cold-start to try and grab more readers?

personally i find it confusing since their is alot of other stuff going on but with that said if this plays into a futher story line down the road it should be pretty intresting to find out what's going on with the two Sharons

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

You beat me to making this thread. Statics not the perfect comic but i still planned to buy it monthly if there is no good explanation this could be the deal braker for me

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

The clones tripped me out, too. But, based on Static's dialogue, it seems as if he's responsible for it. 

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Osiris1428

It's just random and weird as hell.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.