amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's Static #25 - Snow review

A Twist to a Mystery

As I continue to find the clues of Dusk's origin...I new mystery piece has been found. At some point in the story where Static is on patrol and meets with Dusk she reveals 2 pieces about herself: She's been a hero for 3 months and that her family has been doing this before her. Heroes come and go....but what family? The only superhero family that Milestone created is the Tower Family, where John Tower (Dakota's first superhero) established the first superhero team. Could it be possible that Dusk is a member of the Tower Family? I hate that Milestone didn't give anymore info on their 'special' characters before their plug was pulled back in '97.