Follow

Starro

Character » Starro appears in 349 issues.

A planet conquering warlord who has enslaved numerous galaxies via his link with the Star Conquerors. He has recently invaded a portion of the DC cosmos.

How powerful is he

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

okay i here that he rules nine galaxies and easily chopped off despero's head, who gives the JLA hell
    is he as powerful as darksied lower or cosmic skyfather level ?

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

no one

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sinestro2828

@higher_evolutionary:

If he was able to beat Despero so easily at the height of his power, and Despero is so powerful it usually takes multiple League members to beat him, then I'd say Starro is one seriously powerful customer, definitely stronger than Superman or Wonderwoman. Superman can fight Darkseid one on one right? So I'd say that probably makes Starro the Conqueror even stronger

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.