how powerful is Starhawk

#1 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

just how powerful is he? could he win against the likes of supes, wonder woman or thor?

ive only read him in a couple of things but i can never figure out how powerful he really is

#2 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
scuzz2.0 said:
"just how powerful is he? could he win against the likes of supes, wonder woman or thor?

ive only read him in a couple of things but i can never figure out how powerful he really is"

Depends on the version.

Classic Starhawk

Present Starhawk

#3 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

well both, mainly current version! is classic more powerful than current?

#4 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
scuzz2.0 said:
"well both, mainly current version! is classic more powerful than current?"
I think the classic was more powerful in my opinion. But I don't think either could take Superman or Wonder Woman. Calssic may be able to hang with classic Thor but never defeat him. I put him on par with Firelord.
#5 Edited by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that depends on which Classic Version you are talking about. When Aleta first became Starhawk for the first time it was revealed that her power was equal to that of L'Matto (a Badoon Captain Universe) and only defeated him because she had Dr. Stephen "Deus Ex Machina" Strange to aid her in the fight or else it would have been an eternal stalemate. Does anyone know if her powers evolved later on or if they remained at L'Matto's power levels? Because I only read the Captain Universe story arc and didn't see what happened with her later on.

Aleta as Starhawk
L'Matto

As for Stakar I believe he was a bit more powerful, after all he was able to fight toe-to-toe with The Keeper and eventually took his Father's (Quasar) Quantum Bands away from him.

Stakar as Starhawk
The Keeper (Norrin Radd)

My opinion? The Classics are much more powerful than the Modern incarnation of Starhawk.
#6 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"Well that depends on which Classic Version you are talking about. When Aleta first became Starhawk for the first time it was revealed that her power was equal to that of L'Matto (a Badoon Captain Universe) and only defeated him because she had Dr. Stephen "Deus Ex Machina" Strange to aid her in the fight or else it would have been an eternal stalemate. Does anyone know if her powers evolved later on or if they remained at L'Matto's power levels? Because I only read the Captain Universe story arc and didn't see what happened to her later on.

Aleta as Starhawk
L'Matto

As for Stakar I believe he was a bit more powerful, after all he was able to fight toe-to-toe with The Keeper and eventually took his Father's (Quasar) Quantum Bands away from him.

Stakar as Starhawk
The Keeper (Norrin Radd)

My opinion? The Classics are much more powerful than the Modern incarnation of Starhawk."
Thanks King.
U gave me some info that I didn't know.
#7 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

the current SH looks awseome! i hope he sticks around coz hes a good character!

#8 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@scuzz2.0 said:
" the current SH looks awseome! i hope he sticks around coz hes a good character! "
#9 Posted by celestial_man (108 posts) - - Show Bio

spoilorish

i allways considered    Starhawk to  be slightly  bellow the level of the phoenix as  to some extent  during the  original GG run    SH acted as a kind of herald to the phoenix in some ways

#10 Posted by Hyperlight (5436 posts) - - Show Bio

@celestial_man said:

spoilorish i allways considered Starhawk to be slightly bellow the level of the phoenix as to some extent during the original GG run SH acted as a kind of herald to the phoenix in some ways

Isnt starhawk's mother a female version of adam warlock? based off of his heritage I dont think he would be able to fight a heralds let alone a cosmic entity like the phoenix. but i dont know but about him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.