Follow

Starfleet

Team » Starfleet appears in 1020 issues.

The United Federation of Planet's research, diplomacy, defense, and exploration force.

Create an unbeatable villains to battle Star Fleet.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

#1  Edited By TronHammer

Just for fun create a team of villains who want to destroy or conquer Star Fleet and the Federation of Planets and the whole galaxy.

You are limited to the Star Trek universe of characters in any official media.

You should Choose a ship and individuals to join the team. Try to be logical, but also be creative and have fun.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By TronHammer

The title should have said "Create an unbeatable villains team to battle Star Fleet."

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By spiderpool94

I would take the Romulun (Apologies if I've spelt that wrong) vessel from the reboot, with Kahn as captain. I would then have the Borg Queen (First Contact) and a few drones to start off with. I would also add a couple of Klingon warriors for a bit of brawn; but this team is quite unlikely to bond well as Borg would want to assimilate the others unless Kahn could bargain with them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.