would u date her

#101 Posted by God_Spawn (39640 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably.

#102 Posted by mfundo (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to date her. She's so loving and she's got a nice butt too.

#103 Posted by TDK_1997 (16121 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I would.

#104 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (10880 posts) - - Show Bio

Who WOuldnt

#105 Posted by Joygirl (20855 posts) - - Show Bio

By date, do you mean motorboat? Because then yes. But possibly date as well. As someone else said though, definitely her new look, not the frizzy-haired 80's look.

#106 Posted by BlackArmor (6222 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#107 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

Before Flash Point... Yes. After Flash Point aka New 52 Starfire... No. I would lean more tords... Ummm... Well I always had a thing for Jade. She is very hot. or Blink... I have a weakness for girls with pink hair and pointy ears.

#108 Edited by TheCannon (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you expect me to do? Say no?

#109 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Before Flash Point... Yes. After Flash Point aka New 52 Starfire... No. I would lean more tords... Ummm... Well I always had a thing for Jade. She is very hot. or Blink... I have a weakness for girls with pink hair and pointy ears.

you love women with 80s hair and are not attractive to hot women?

#110 Posted by AncientAliens99 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah!

#111 Posted by bloggerboy (763 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 look but with Pre-New 52 personality

#112 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

What ? Your saying Jade and Blink are not Hot ? Oh I said I would date Starfire just not the New 52 one. And by the way Blink and Jade are drop dead sexy.

#113 Posted by TheDarkestNight (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloggerboy said:

#114 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@sethysquare said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

What ? Your saying Jade and Blink are not Hot ? Oh I said I would date Starfire just not the New 52 one. And by the way Blink and Jade are drop dead sexy.

Jade is hot.

Blink not so much.

So you prefer 80s Starfire and not the smoking hot starfire?

okay whatever. lol.

#115 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkestNight said:

@bloggerboy said:

What bloggerboy said. Perfect ansewr.

#116 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

I can beleve nobody thinks blink is hot. and yes the only reason people like the New 52 Starfire better besides dressing like a space tramp. She is easier to get into then a art collage.

#117 Posted by mfundo (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Ouch.

#118 Posted by mimic12 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the pics of Starfire and Blink. And about New 52 Starfire... I agree with mfundo. That was very cold.

#119 Posted by Spectre108 (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite how hot she is, I'm not a huge fan of her personality (especially the N52). Now Zatanna is a different story...

#120 Posted by 7DEADPOOL7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Id date her. How can you turn down an alien especially one that looks like that!

#121 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

I can beleve nobody thinks blink is hot. and yes the only reason people like the New 52 Starfire better besides dressing like a space tramp. She is easier to get into then a art collage.

How different is she dressing pre new 52. the pre 52 outfit looks equally as space trampy. Oh look, on top of that she was a nudist pre 52, she also had sex with tons of guys pre 52. Animal Man, Captain Comet, Dick, Prince Karras, General Phy'zzon.

In the new 52 she had sex with *gulps one person? Arsenel? Wow she is indeed easier to get into then an art collage in new 52 as compared to before.

#122 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

How different is she dressing pre new 52. the pre 52 outfit looks equally as space trampy. Oh look, on top of that she was a nudist pre 52, she also had sex with tons of guys pre 52. Animal Man, Captain Comet, Dick, Prince Karras, General Phy'zzon.

In the new 52 she had sex with *gulps one person? Arsenel? Wow she is indeed easier to get into then an art collage in new 52 as compared to before.

Ok ok I stand corrected. But in my defence Blink is still very hot.

#123 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Blink looks hot enough. I just dont know her enough to comment though.

#124 Posted by DarinRosu (7 posts) - - Show Bio

totally. not many redheads where I come from...that n HAVE U SEEN AN ALIEN GIRL THIS HOT?!? not countin' the Orion slave girls

#125 Posted by timelord786 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#126 Posted by Saucedo17 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

No, as hot as she is I don't want to catch some weird human alien interspecies sex disease.

#127 Posted by daredevil21134 (14484 posts) - - Show Bio

sure....but only if I had the powers of Spawn

#128 Edited by dboyrules2011 (21017 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#129 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7971 posts) - - Show Bio

heck ya id date her unless wonderwomans available

#130 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by TheCannon (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you expect me to do? Say no?

#132 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

heck ya id date her unless wonderwomans available

HaHaHa... Good one. I would date starfire.

#133 Posted by BlackWind (9133 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52? I would wife her. New 52? No. I have seen how she has changed in RHatO, and Pre 52 Starfire>New 52 Starfire.

#134 Posted by divingfalcon713 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Did she actually sleep with Animal Man? I thought that was on an alternate earth

#135 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@divingfalcon713: i cant confirm. but she did sleep with her alien husband and captain comet

#136 Posted by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

That Michael Turner image is astoundingly gorgeous... man that guy could draw!

What comic is the last image from though? It cracked me up... :)

#137 Posted by divingfalcon713 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Yeah, those two I knew about

#138 Posted by dboyrules2011 (21017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Heck ya id date her unless wonder woman's available.
#139 Posted by Black_Claw (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I would! What sane man would turn this down?!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.