Will Kory n Dick ever not end up together?

#1 Posted by got'em (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it's apparent that their writers aren't intent on introducing any potenital mates for either of them, these two could be waiting for the inevitable to happen.

And I want to hope that it's not death to either of them, or both, that they are waiting for.

#2 Edited by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

They should.... I heard some lady predicted a good future for NW and Star......... 

Resulting in this... 

Nightstar
#3 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

with the current writing on justice league and starfire leaving the earth possibly, i don't think romance is in their near future.

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

what about barbara?

#5 Posted by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"what about barbara?"

People want Dick to hook up with Barbara for some odd reason........ But i like Him and Starfire as a couple........... *shrugs*
#6 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: It's like this whenever it's in a Titans book its always dick and star, but whenever its a bat related book its always dick and Babs. This is always how it'll be, he's almost married each one, but It'll never happen because it'd throw off the dynamic of the relationship in the other book.  I mean if Dick married Babs could you ever see starfire and dick working together, and vice versa.
#7 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
People want Dick to hook up with Barbara for some odd reason........ But i like Him and Starfire as a couple........... *shrugs*

There's actually people in this world that are okay with Barbara leaving the wheelchair behind and assuming the oracle identity.

There's deffinitely NO shortage whatsoever of downright terrible opinions in respect to comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.