Why I hate starfire.

• 104 results
#101 Posted by X9 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, gosh, I know what the words pimp and slut mean and I really meant to use them.

Anyway I won't explain my points over and over again to you, cause it's clearly leading us to nowhere.

I still think she sucks, she's dumb and, hell yeah, promiscuous. And you should really be careful when saying I'm being hypocrite cause, afterall, I didn't use Jason, Roy or anyone else to compare with Starfire. I'm not even a fan of these characters, so it's not like I can put up with their "promiscuit" and not with Starfire's.

Try to read the Lobo part again and you'll see I'm not judging her based on what he did, but on what she DIND'T when he did what he did. And yes, he's a jerk, that's why you can't give him any space.

So, I guess we're done :)

I don't plan to waste any more time talking about...well, Starfire.

Last thing... she looks waay too weird in these pics XP

#102 Posted by Nightstar1 (48 posts) - - Show Bio
@X9: Oh, gosh, I know what the words pimp and slut mean and I really meant to use them

Obvioiusly, you don't. A boyfriend is not a pimp, and someone who restrains themselves from acting violently isn't a slut. I believe that you just call a women you don't like degrading names, just like, in your example you, voicing what Jason "should have said" after Kori kissed him, you called her a stupid bitch.

And, again - NOT blowing someone up because they ripped your top of doesn't make her a slut. (Do yourself a favor, look up the word slut. Seriously.)

I still think she sucks, she's dumb and, hell yeah, promiscuous. And you should really be careful when saying I'm being hypocrite cause, afterall, I didn't use Jason, Roy or anyone else to compare with Starfire. I'm not even a fan of these characters, so it's not like I can put up with their "promiscuit" and not with Starfire's.

Your thoughts aren't based on knowledge about the character, though. So what you think about her is unimportant to anyone.

And I didn't use Jason's/Roy's sex life to compare it with Starfire's. I just think it's funny that you overlook their past in order to rant about Kory's.

I also think it's hilarious that you put quotation marks around "promisciut" when that's how YOU misspelled promiscuous in your ranting misogynistic post. Makes me LOL.

#103 Posted by Protoon (99 posts) - - Show Bio

BABS AND DICK 4EVR!!!!

I should qualify by saying I'm none too knowledgable on the Nightwing/Starfire thing because I've never read any Teen Titans.

#104 Posted by Nightstar1 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@Protoon: @Protoon said:

BABS AND DICK 4EVR!!!!

I should qualify by saying I'm none too knowledgable on the Nightwing/Starfire thing because I've never read any Teen Titans.

New Teen Titans/Tales of the Teen Titans/ New Titans. But I digress. You're excused.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.