Follow

Starfire

Character » Starfire appears in 2171 issues.

Formerly warrior Princess Koriand'r of the now-destroyed planet Tamaran, Starfire found a new home on Earth and a new family in the Teen Titans. She was once romantically involved with Dick Grayson, and often dealt with hostilities from her older sister Blackfire. Starfire has also served with many other teams such as the Outsiders, Justice League, R.E.B.E.L.S. and Jason Todd's Outlaws.

Starfire's Lingerie -Erm, Costume Redesign

• 99 results
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@The Velvet Rabbit said:

personally, I'll live. unfortunately, there's always going to be a fanservice chick - and it has to be someone, it might as well be Starfire. if the choice is between Kory's neverending campaign to destroy the Comics Code or turning Barbara Gordon into a brainless ditz, then I say let one-dimensional alien strippers be one-dimensional alien strippers. and as surprised as you might find this, I really don't hate Starfire - I could just care less. my problem has less to do with the decency factor and more to do with the overall appearance (because I'm a girlie-girl, and I have to nitpick on these things - because if I don't, then god willing, who will?) - I'm majoring in fashion design, and the one thing I've learned is that less fabric = less variation. any competent artist can show a woman with skin - just ask Jim Lee (and don't flog me - I love Jim Lee!) Think about it - Catwoman has one of the most iconic costumes in comic book history, and while her costume is very sexually overt, it's more due to imagination than cleavage and flashy underoos. but honestly, I learned to live with Black Canary fighting crime in a wig and fishnets, and Starfire herself has never been the picture of modesty. I think somehow, people will make due.

Alien Girls = "Womens that enjoy their feminity" (Or like the rest of people call the the Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton or the Kardashians), Dumb as Hell, Half Ass Naked = MALE FANBOY FANTASSY TO THE EXXXTREME

This is the Anthem of the Planet of all the alien girls.

The Planet Heroine is Kim Kardashian.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By slick23

I dont care, shes hot. Eye candy for comics..but really, DC is revamping her completely.. Amnesia to start it out.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Aero_gt

I hate that they are making the girls wear pants, it's just comics. Manga/anime has the even more skimpy things and no one complains. Sure if it's gonna be in the media like tv shows or movies that aren't r-rated then they could tone it done for the little impressionable kiddies, even though most kids rarely read comics as much as the older generation.-3-. My brother mistake Spider-Man for Batman when we play Marvel Ultimate Alliance(I almost stabbed him...).Anywho whatever she wears isn't as bad as Jason having a stiffy even though i wouldn't have noticed since i was not looking at his crotch like that.  Superheroes/Villians should be able to wear whatever they want and not be called a slut. Dc has Wonder Woman with her under wear esque atire, Power girl with her "window" of open boobage, Zattana and Black Canary have the fishnets, etc. Marvel has Emma Frost and Psylocke in their very revealing attire. They have a naked Mystique in the X-men movies. Also if anything, looking at what Star is wearing would actually make me read this comic.^3^
    Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lmao

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By FableCounty
    TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

@aero_gt said:
    Superheroes/Villians should be able to wear whatever they want and not be called a slut.
    No Caption Provided

I do kind of agree with this. Not like anyone throws a fit when Grayson or similar characters take their short off. Also, I'm reminded of those covers Frank Cho made a while back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.