Follow

Starfire

Character » Starfire appears in 2170 issues.

Formerly warrior Princess Koriand'r of the now-destroyed planet Tamaran, Starfire found a new home on Earth and a new family in the Teen Titans. She was once romantically involved with Dick Grayson, and often dealt with hostilities from her older sister Blackfire. Starfire has also served with many other teams such as the Outsiders, Justice League, R.E.B.E.L.S. and Jason Todd's Outlaws.

Starfire, Operative of R.E.B.E.L.S

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

I've heard that Starfire has joined Vril Dox's R.E.B.E.L.S team on their mission to safeguard the Vega System.  How many of you Starfire fans are happy with this change and like her as a R.E.B.E.L. operative?  How many of you wish she'd return to either the Justice League or Teen Titans?
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

It was interesting seeing Starfire there, though I don't like her on the team. I'm more a fan of R.E.B.E.L.S than Starfire though.

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jotham

She doesn't really fit.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Zoom

I'd want Starfire on R.E.B.E.L.S for two reasons. 

1) Between TItans, JLA and R.E.B.E.L.S , R.E.B.E.L.S is the best book which brings good stories to Starfire. 
    2) Starfire is a popular character and popular characters on covers make people buy books.  Since I want people to buy R.E.B.E.L.S , I want Starfire on their covers.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

odd placement and thats coming from someone who really likes reading REBELS (and is too lazy to type every period, lol),
    but Starfire is a great character and i'm happy that theyre expanding here and getting her out of the usual places she's in in
    the DCU. so know, i don't want her to go back. I hate it when they develop characters only to backslide them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.