New 52 Starfire Respect Thread

#1 Edited by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio

A respect thread for the Tamaran Princess, Koriand'r a.k.a Starfire. Feel free to contribute!!

Effortlessly destroys tanks
Causing a huge explosion and killing the Blight high lord
Shows her combat/trap awareness
Using her starbolts to destroy the monster from the inside
A young Starfire killing a Cidatel guard
Battle w/ Crux
Knowledge about first aid/healing
Capable of melting Jason's gun via skin contact
Blasting Essence(or whatever her name is)
Blasting and burning a group of armed men
Lifting and stopping an elevator which contains Jason and Suzie Zu
Blasting Mr. Freeze
Leadership skills
Destroyed a whole bunch of alien ships
Tactical skills
Fight w/ the Blight
#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I was wondering when this thread would show up :)

#3 Posted by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! Feel free to contribute.

#4 Posted by starrk_coyote (621 posts) - - Show Bio

A W E S OM E ! and keep it up! please do!

#5 Posted by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote: Will do! And Thanks! :)

#6 Edited by The Stegman (23163 posts) - - Show Bio

RHATO has made me gain so much respect for Starfire

#7 Posted by divingfalcon713 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a bit worried after the first issue. But I can say that I like this version of Starfire so much. She is fierce, independent, powerful, and still greatly cares for her friends. She's got so many of the good qualities that her preboot character had without being weighed down by constant moping over Nightwing. I'm loving it.

#8 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

She was definitely judged too quickly when the series started, and I am glad she is getting the respect she deserves

#9 Edited by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby kittens... LOL

#10 Posted by namtabmi (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari said:

She was definitely judged too quickly when the series started, and I am glad she is getting the respect she deserves

this describes it. people sometimes forget that you don't get the whole story from one issue.

#11 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@namtabmi said:

@wessaari said:

this describes it. people sometimes forget that you don't get the whole story from one issue.

agreed.

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkestNight: NIce!!!!!

#13 Posted by cameron83 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari said:

as always.Comic fans always do that,they highly misjudge things.Just look at beware the batman,we haven't even seen 1 episode,yet they compare it to BTAS and say that it sucks.Personally,I never liked BTAS at all,or JLU,etc..

but we haven't even seen 1 episode of this show.Not saying whether it's gonna be good/bad,but you never know...

#14 Posted by cameron83 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkestNight: amazing/awesome thread!

@matchesmalone21: somehow,you should link this with your main thread and (maybe) collaborate with others to make other new 52 respect threads.Although your main respect threads will stay intact,just think of this as them branching out.

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Agreed and I will do!!

#16 Posted by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome respect thread

#17 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I see starfire is back, with as little clothing as ever.

lol, nice thread though.

#18 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

cool.

#19 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

It is hard to find a good reason for Starfire to stay on earth altho she has traditionally been a super hero on earth for many decades already. Maybe use Starfire in a space group also so dc can compete with Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. Another way to use Starfire is to reboot the Querl Dox Legion into the 21st century and put Starfire in the Legion also to help the Legion out bec. the Legion could use a boost from Starfire.

#20 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread!

#21 Posted by The_Wind_Dancer (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really lovin this DCnU Starfire, she is awesome! Great thread btw =)

#22 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, this is a thread i like.

#23 Edited by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Really off topic, but did anyone see RHATO 17? The Kory and Dick moment is just so.. :'(

PS: Sorry for being inactive lately, but I will update as often (and as soon) as I could! :)

#24 Posted by akbogert (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

Great thread ^_^

Though I think the only people who know the new Starfire and don't respect her are, perhaps, the people responsible for dressing her :P

#25 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkestNight said:

Really off topic, but did anyone see RHATO 17? The Kory and Dick moment is just so.. :'(

PS: Sorry for being inactive lately, but I will update as often (and as soon) as I could! :)

:'(

#26 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#27 Posted by TheDarkestNight (88 posts) - - Show Bio
Woman handling violent dinosaurs
Blasting Cheshire
Sword Combat Awareness
Blasting International Threat Aliens with ease

Really sorry for the long delay but here are some of her new feats. Enjoy guys!!

#28 Posted by Slinky621 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm new to this site, and I wanna know what comic book is the Starfire from the beginning pages from? Thanks in advanced; sorry for the bump. :(

#29 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@slinky621: Which scans are you referring to? The ones at the very top?

#30 Posted by Primebonnick (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

damn loving starfire in the new 52 all the females have really impressed me. I can't wait for maxima, donna troy and cassie cane to show up

#31 Posted by Squares (4950 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...I don't know that she's anything special, but she's certainly different.

#32 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect

#33 Edited by starrk_coyote (621 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome! any more scans or anything? :)

#34 Posted by Transformers1024 (1728 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes the New 52 Starfire! To be honest I like the All three of the Outlaws a lot more in the New 52 than I did before the reboot.

#35 Posted by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Kenneth Rocafort's art...

#36 Posted by Blade_R (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the bump but I had to say that this thread is awesome! So many cool scans, hope to see some more soon.

#37 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

damn loving starfire in the new 52 all the females have really impressed me. I can't wait for maxima, donna troy and cassie cane to show up

maxima? as in maxima of almerac? :o she's really coming back!? ...please say yes .. loving the new 52 kori by the way.

#38 Posted by Primebonnick (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe: yes queen maxima of almerac no confirmation but i'm still waiting for her return.

#39 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe: yes queen maxima of almerac no confirmation but i'm still waiting for her return.

....she was a beast , there was a lot of hype in her forums recently about a female character in supergirl#5 named maxima , turns out it was a female doomsday given the same name and the writers noticed maxima was in the old universe and subsequently named the character "reign"...hopefully that made them know that she is missed and still has fans , anyway i think donna's supposed to return in SM/WW..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.