Koriand'r Kardashian?

Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

I know some people may disagree...and they are free to (of course) but I can't help but see Kloe Kardashian play Koriand'r f Tamaran.

I think people forget that Koriand'r was never this slender woman. Koriand'r was always known for having a really full and curvy body.
#1 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

She does kinda look like her...

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be cool. I am a kardashions fan

#3 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but can any of the Kardashian's actually act?

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Backflip:
Act Stupid....Yes Yes They Can
#5 Edited by Vulcan Brimstone (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@Backflip said:

" Yeah, but can any of the Kardashian's actually act? "

Well we know Kim can't.
@Holly Cross said:

"

I know some people may disagree...and they are free to (of course) but I can't help but see Kloe Kardashian play Koriand'r f Tamaran.
I think people forget that Koriand'r was never this slender woman. Koriand'r was always known for having a really full and curvy body. "
There is nothing "full and curvy" about Khloe Kardashian.She's oddly shaped,tall as hell,has almost no rack or butt and she's not very attractive and the sad part about her lack of curves is that she was pretty plump at one point since the Kardashian's started that show.Her best asset is her legs..physically and I doubt she can act.She's not good at much of anything.
#6 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega said:
"@Backflip:Act Stupid....Yes Yes They Can "

Well...to be fair we never know how much is real in reality tv these days.

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Holly Cross: The slight ditziness is there for sure, the body not so much despite the tallness.  It would be interesting though, regardless.
#8 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehe funny but no =)

#9 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought about her in comic related way.

#10 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually wouldn't mind this casting Koriand'r does look like Kori.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio

if anything i think Starfire should be on the Kardashian's show, she could add some drama!

#12 Edited by Lex Diamonds (170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vulcan BrimstoneThere is nothing "full and curvy" about Khloe Kardashian.She's oddly shaped,tall as hell,has almost no rack or butt and she's not very attractive and the sad part about her lack of curves is that she was pretty plump at one point.   
 So tru
#13 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, HELL NO!

Starfire is hot. Kloe is NOT!

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12599 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
if anything i think Starfire should be on the Kardashian's show, she could add some drama!
No Way, With Starfires skin tone, she belongs on the Jersey Shore
#15 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: She could fry them both into hell, that would make the show more decent.
#16 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Oh, HELL NO!

Starfire is hot. Kloe is NOT!

LOL
At one point, I thought Kloe had a nice body, but now she's starting to let herself go.
#17 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire looks nothing like that dude.

#18 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overkill: Nice one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.