Follow

Starfire

Character » Starfire appears in 2171 issues.

Formerly warrior Princess Koriand'r of the now-destroyed planet Tamaran, Starfire found a new home on Earth and a new family in the Teen Titans. She was once romantically involved with Dick Grayson, and often dealt with hostilities from her older sister Blackfire. Starfire has also served with many other teams such as the Outsiders, Justice League, R.E.B.E.L.S. and Jason Todd's Outlaws.

If Starfire kissed Cassandra Cain...............

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By velle37

Would she learn the language of the human body and Cass's assassin training?......... 

Badass ninja Starfire ftw!! 

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cafeterialoca

No, she'll just disappear from all of comics and be replaced by a less competent character.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By velle37
    @Cafeterialoca said:
    "No, she'll just disappear from all of comics and be replaced by a less competent character. "

Huh?
    Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cafeterialoca
    @velle37: You know, Cassandra Cain disappeared, hasn't been seen since, Stephanie Brown replaced her?
    Taylors005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Taylors005

i think she would

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Duo_forbidden

I thought Starfire's ability was only just learn the language of someone by either touching them or kissing them because if that was the case, she would have Dick's martial arts skills by now.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By velle37
    @Cafeterialoca said:
    " @velle37: You know, Cassandra Cain disappeared, hasn't been seen since, Stephanie Brown replaced her? "

OOOOOOHH...... 

*squints eyes* 

I see what you did there......
    Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cafeterialoca
    @velle37: Yeah, because I had to explain it. :P
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By velle37
    @Cafeterialoca said:
    " @velle37: Yeah, because I had to explain it. :P"

I just didn't get your reference at first........ Now i see the joke....
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By velle37
    @Duo_forbidden said:
    "I thought Starfire's ability was only just learn the language of someone by either touching them or kissing them because if that was the case, she would have Dick's martial arts skills by now. "

Starfire learned english by kissing Robin because words were in the language center of his brain...... 

David Cain deprived Cassandra of reading and taught her to only read human body movements........ So that was her language and she couldn't speak.......... 

The language part of her brain only read human body intentions and emotions.......
    Taylors005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Taylors005
    @Duo_forbidden said:
    " I thought Starfire's ability was only just learn the language of someone by either touching them or kissing them because if that was the case, she would have Dick's martial arts skills by now. "
    Cassandra's "first" language has always been the understanding of body language she didnt learn to talk till after a telepath played with her head
    IIayK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By IIayK

Well and let! )))))))

antiterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By antiterra
    @Taylors005 said:
    " @Duo_forbidden said:
    " I thought Starfire's ability was only just learn the language of someone by either touching them or kissing them because if that was the case, she would have Dick's martial arts skills by now. "
    Cassandra's "first" language has always been the understanding of body language she didnt learn to talk till after a telepath played with her head "

But said telepath rewired her brain, so who knows what the language centre of Cassandra's brain looks like... Learning to talk messed with her fighting skills, so there was obviously some interference. And when Cass asked the telepath to "change her back", he said something along the lines of: "Your mind was confused, so I moved things around until I could read your thoughts. Now I can't confuse them back again." Hard to say what it looks like in there.

Now Starfire visiting the X-Men and kissing Cypher... that I would like to see!
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By velle37
    @antiterra said:
    "@Taylors005 said:
    " @Duo_forbidden said:
    Cassandra's "first" language has always been the understanding of body language she didnt learn to talk till after a telepath played with her head "

But said telepath rewired her brain, so who knows what the language centre of Cassandra's brain looks like... Learning to talk messed with her fighting skills, so there was obviously some interference. And when Cass asked the telepath to "change her back", he said something along the lines of: "Your mind was confused, so I moved things around until I could read your thoughts. Now I can't confuse them back again." Hard to say what it looks like in there.

Now Starfire visiting the X-Men and kissing Cypher... that I would like to see! "

Niiiice @ Cypher. 

But Cass lost her ability to read human movement when the telepath rearranged her brain, she supposedly got this back after she learned that Shiva could do this too and secretly trained with her (maybe just resurfacing what was still there in her brain that was seemingly lost with the rewiring.... eh...)...... 

Otherwise Batman would've still had her on defense Martial Arts training.... 

But for all intensive purposes... This is a kiss between Star and Cass in her prime, before telepathic interference............
    Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By Ryonslaught
    @velle37:  methinksfanboysbeveryhappy :)
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By velle37
    @Ryonslaught said:
    " @velle37:  methinksfanboysbeveryhappy :) "

Meagreestotallyandnodsheadinapproval
    AntiCitizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By AntiCitizen

interesting

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By velle37

Hey... I'm all for a Nightwing, Starfire, Batgirl menage a trois........ 

Either Batgirl............ 

Or both.............
    Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Comiclove5
    @Cafeterialoca said:
    " @velle37: You know, Cassandra Cain disappeared, hasn't been seen since, Stephanie Brown replaced her? "

No worries Fabian said he has plans for her.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#20  Edited By cbishop
    @velle37 said:
    "Would she learn the language of the human body and Cass's assassin training?.........  Badass ninja Starfire ftw!!   "

Since that was how the language center of her brain functioned, I'd say she would gain the ability to read people's body movements, but that doesn't necessarily mean she would gain Cassandra's ability to react to those movements.  I think her training would fall into another area of the brain. 

However, while that would be a cool ability for Starfire to pick up, she really shouldn't need it.  She was trained by the Warlords of Okara, and should be a pretty awesome fighter on her own.  DC doesn't show it much, but that should be the case.
    CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CylonDorado

Even if it doesn't work, I think she should give it a shot just in case ;).
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Sinestro2828

"However, while that would be a cool ability for Starfire to pick up, she really shouldn't need it.  She was trained by the Warlords of Okara, and should be a pretty awesome fighter on her own.  DC doesn't show it much, but that should be the case."

Yeah, on top her natural Tamaranian strength and invulnerability combined with her Psion given Starbolts AND her alien martial arts training Starfire should be fully capable of taking Cassandra Cain down in a fight, and most others for that matter (I'd like to see her pwn Wonderwoman to be honest, lol)

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eyz
    @Comiclove5 said:
    " @Cafeterialoca said:
    No worries Fabian said he has plans for her. "
    It better be true! :/
    Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24  Edited By Comiclove5
    @Eyz said:
    " @Comiclove5 said:
    " @Cafeterialoca said:
    No worries Fabian said he has plans for her. "
    It better be true! :/ "

It has been more or less been confirmed. 
    Check this out 
    http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/comics/?cm=16016
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#25  Edited By cbishop
    @Sinestro2828 said:
    " Yeah, on top her natural Tamaranian strength and invulnerability combined with her Psion given Starbolts AND her alien martial arts training Starfire should be fully capable of taking Cassandra Cain down in a fight, and most others for that matter (I'd like to see her pwn Wonderwoman to be honest, lol) "

What I actually meant was that it would kind of be overkill.  She's already a trained warrior.  Adding Cass's ability to read body language would kind of be like Storm being able to "smell dark magic."  Kind of silly.
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Sinestro2828
    @cbishop:   Yeah, I wish DC would showcase Star's own badass alien martial arts skills more often so people would know she can do more than just zap or wallop people.
    JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JCJQLB

It means that they are lesbians or bisexuals!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.