Follow

Starfire

Character » Starfire appears in 2170 issues.

Formerly warrior Princess Koriand'r of the now-destroyed planet Tamaran, Starfire found a new home on Earth and a new family in the Teen Titans. She was once romantically involved with Dick Grayson, and often dealt with hostilities from her older sister Blackfire. Starfire has also served with many other teams such as the Outsiders, Justice League, R.E.B.E.L.S. and Jason Todd's Outlaws.

Family

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By davidkenneth

Ok so I've been looking at Starfire's family and wondering who is the strongest of siblings? I mean I've never actually seen Blackfire or Darkfire lift up anything large. In fact Darkfire just reminds me of an alien Human Torch. So if you guys would mind would you post things on Starfire's siblings powers, because I also don't understand if all Starfire's siblings got super strength and invunerabilty from the Pisons. So if anything could someone and info to either Blackfire or Darkfire's page or leave it in this forum and I'll update it. Thanks.
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Magian

Blackfire has the same powers with Starfire except that she can't fly. Actually her starbolts are stronger than Starfire's because she stayed in the machine longer. I don't know enough about Darkfire.

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sinestro2828
    @ComicMan24:   Actually, I think Blackfire was born unable to fly due to a childhood disease BUT gained the power of flight after being subjected to the Psion's experiments alongside Starfire (only she gained even more power because she was subjected to the "treatment" longer than Starfire).
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Magian
    @Sinestro2828: She still couldn't fly after the Psion's experiments on her.
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sinestro2828
    @ComicMan24:   For real?  Thats kinda weird...You'd think being overloaded with all that energy would have given her the power of flight if it could give her the ability to fire destructive blasts of energy at people.  

http://www.comicvine.com/blackfire/29-12502/all-images/108-206565/88830-blackfire/105-85986/

http://www.comicvine.com/blackfire/29-12502/all-images/108-206565/153502-blackfire/105-155838/

http://www.comicvine.com/blackfire/29-12502/all-images/108-206565/133074-blackfire/105-82725/

She seems to flying in these pics... 
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Magian
    @Sinestro2828: From what I know she can't still fly. I could be wrong though.
    Kyuubifreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kyuubifreak

Blackfire still cannot fly but she use some kind of device that allow her to fly

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.