Beautiful

#1 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

If she is so beautiful then why she seem cannot keep a Man? Now Dick propose to Barbra Gordon, it mean there is a skim chance that they will be together
#2 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Beauty does not = hypnotism 

Just because someone's foine doesn't mean that they will have successful relationships. 
#3 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

True, i just think it was just odd that a pretty woman cannot get a man, lmao
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Also the relationship between Dick and Barbara was broken since 2006 lol

#5 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

really, i read that they are together, odd
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick and Babs forever

#7 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"Also the relationship between Dick and Barbara was broken since 2006 lol "
Seriously. 

And Nightwing/Starfire has been broken for awhile too.  Why are Batgirl fans so dang angry about it?
#8 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, they think he and batgirl belong together
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kyuubifreak said:
"lol, they think he and batgirl belong together "
Clearly, they don't.
#10 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you think Dick belong to?
#11 Posted by dragontamer122 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE starfire, but i know in my heart that Dick belongs with Babs. Just like I like Catwoman/Batman better, but I know WW and Bats forever. :D

#12 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just my opinion, but I kinda want Dick to get back with Starfire when Bruce gets back. Maybe one day they'll have that kid of theirs like in that other universe.

#13 Posted by Cellywyn (5411 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grubich said:
" This is just my opinion, but I kinda want Dick to get back with Starfire when Bruce gets back. Maybe one day they'll have that kid of theirs like in that other universe. "
You're not the only one who hopes for that outcome. I enjoy Dick and Kory together and I would love for them to have Mar'i.
#14 Posted by Airhead (65 posts) - - Show Bio

BEAUTIFUL LOOK AT HER MAIN PIC SHE LOOKS LIKE A TANNED PROSTITUITE
#15 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally love when you have relationships like Dick and Kory's. A super and a normie.  
Dick and Cory do go really well together as well. I'd say Barbara seems better matched with Bruce. They're both really dedicated to their work. If they can find the time, they should hook up. Just for a little while.

#16 Posted by Blindside002 (226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cellywyn said:
" @Grubich said:
" This is just my opinion, but I kinda want Dick to get back with Starfire when Bruce gets back. Maybe one day they'll have that kid of theirs like in that other universe. "
You're not the only one who hopes for that outcome. I enjoy Dick and Kory together and I would love for them to have Mar'i. "

Definitely not the only one, I never really liked the Dick/Barbara paring but I do enjoy Starfire and Dick. Kinda what made me love the Teen Titans cartoon show, I want to see them get together and have Mar'i also.
#17 Posted by IsabellaRoth (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Tanned!???.God, She is ORANGE! ORANGE and a bit...a BIT...prostitute!...Her eyes are full GREEN! I don´t find her TOO BEAUTIFUL...I mean..the comic is FULL OF AMAZING SUPERHEROINES...Huntress, Bat girl, Raven, Ravenger, Catwoman, Super-girl, etc....And obviously they are smater than her XD..! 

A Batman..Shouldn´t be with someone like HER!...And for god sake writers forget the idea of "Nightstar" XD

#18 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio

she is a little cute a power full

#19 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

Those pictures suck.

No offense to the posters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.