Neon Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By Neon Black

Finally it comes out. Starcraft finally comes out and It rocks

so far the only problem I see is that you are going to need to be online to even play anything. You will have to create an account. There are achievements to be had and the interface rocks and I'm just talking about the main menu

Im just a casual player, not much into playing online competitions. but thats fine. the story is awesome and its fun to play the story since there is so much to do in it. You can hire merceneries such as the spartan group, Hel's Angels, and the Hammer Corporation. In quest mode, units like medics, firebats, vultures are back. you can make upgrades to your buildings like adding two more slots in your bunker or upgrading units line of fire. You can also do research againts the zerg and protoss giving you new units  and add-ons. such as automatic vespene gathering, planetary fortress. burrowing flamethrower turrets and much more. The story is pretty awesome not done yet. so far what I know that its hinting that Kerrigan is not as bad as she seems that she was turned to the queen to liberate zergs from slavery. So far, not sure yet, kerrigan is the key to liberate and save the universe

Avatar image for craig_lovecraft
    Craig Lovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Craig Lovecraft

I sucked at the first one and couldn't survive more than 5 minutes without the codes, but I'll probably pick this one up. As for Kerrigan, I hope they don't end up making her be good. I want her dead! She killed Fenix and Duke and made everyone's lives hell!

Neon Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Neon Black

I don't want to spoil the story so I wont reveal anything more. except that starcraft 2 connects the things that were left hanging on the first game.  Such as why was kerrigan left turned to a zerg queen in the first? I'm sure there are more ghosts out there that would have been just as powerful.

Its amazing seeing vultures, medics, and firebats in 3d. Firebats look amazingly cool now. Not just red marines anymore. They look more mech like.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.